Bleeding out - L. Hemmings

The cut that always bleeds - Conan Gray

To say that things were tough would be the most extreme understatement of Y/N's life.

Her relationship with Luke had hit the most rocky path she could ever imagine, and she was headed on a downward slope with no end in sight apart from straight rock bottom.

"I just don't love you anymore, Y/N," he would tell her, turning his back and leaving her life with no explanation.

Then weeks, days, even hours later she found herself underneath him or wrapped up in his arms as they shared sentiments of love and apologies.

"I don't love you anymore", A pretty line that I adore, five words that I've heard before.

She was as weak for him, as he was for her. Many times before she kicked him out only to pull him back in.

They weren't right for each other. They hurt each other so much but when they were together they felt whole. But their love was a gaping wound.

'Cause you keep me on a rope and tied a noose around my throat. You're gone, then back at my door.

"Get out, Luke!" She had enough. She couldn't  handle calling him hers, then watching as he accepts random women throwing themselves at him as if he was available.

"Why? So you can show up at my door tomorrow begging me to take you back?" He scoffed knowing very well how the argument will end.

It always did.

She let out a growl, fisting her hair against her scalp, "you are so impossible. I can't stand being with you sometimes."

"You can't stand it? Welcome to my world, honey," he spat, venom coating his tongue. "You drive me absolutely mental with every word that comes out of your mouth."

She returned the glare he directed her way, stepping closer with a ferocity in her eyes that was all to familiar to him.

"I hate you," she seethed.

'Cause if you're gonna leave, better leave, better do it fast. Can't live a little longer sitting on your lap.

He released a dark chuckle at her words, closing the gap between them until their chests were barely an inch apart.

"If you want me to leave then spit it out. I don't have all day to wait for you to wake up to yourself."

"Get out of my house, Luke. I can't deal with this shit right now, it'll be bad enough when you come back," she growled through gritted teeth.

It was always the way. Neither of them had enough self-control to leave the toxic relationship.

Sometimes Y/N wondered if there actually was love in the union, or if they were just looking for the closest thing to love that they could get.

They both had their fair share of damaging relationship, so they clung to anyone who gave them what they thought was love.

'Cause you know what you're doing when you're coming back and I don't want to have another heart attack.

"If I go, I'm not crawling back again," he leaned impossibly closer to her, his breath fanning over her snarling lips yet her eyes fluttered shut in anticipation of the contact.

"I don't want you to come back," she closed the gap between the two completely, and they locked together in a heated kiss.

All of their anger combined, and their teeth clashed in the aggressive lip lock.