Falling - C. Hood

How early was too early to say the big three words in a relationship?

Y/N could not hide the fact that she was completely and utterly enamored by Calum Thomas Hood.

Currently, they lay cuddled in a makeshift blanket fort while fighting against the harsh winter of LA.

The two Australians weren't used to cold winters, as Australia didn't get the most frosty come the third season. Until she moved to LA, she hadn't even seen snow before.

It was by chance that the two Australians, from separate parts of Sydney, managed to come into contact in the big city.

Safe to say, she was enchanted immediately, and Calum couldn't fight the attraction he felt to the woman, and how it went far beyond his attraction to her beauty.

They were in the second month of their relationship, but the 17th month of knowing one another.

Y/N took the gamble and asked him on a date, and they started going steady not long after. Yet, Y/N couldn't describe the way he made her feel. She was convinced it was the slippery slopes of love.

The movie had ended, the credits rolling on Avengers: Age of Ultron. Calum shuffled his way out of the fort, detaching Y/N's tangled limbs from his own amidst her cries of protest.

"Calum. No. Calum!" He chuckled at her complaints, still moving despite the arms wrapped around his stomach. "It's too cold! Come back!"

"Baby, I'll be two minute. Need to put on Ant-Man," he knew that mentioning her second favourite marvel movie would win her over, and she poured deeply but released her grip.

She folded her arms in a huff, and Calum couldn't tear his eyes away from how adorable she looked in his t-shirt which and with her hair thrown into a bun at the nape of her neck.

"Fine, but I expect you to rbi g the jar of peanut butter. Two spoons, I'm not sharing."

He leaned inside of the fort to press a soft kiss to her lips. Unfortunately (but fortunately) for him, she took the chance to wrap her arms around his neck and her legs round his waist to pull him back inside of the fort.

The soft kisses continued into more heated ones, and their make out session meant that the movie, and peanut butter, were ignored.

At least until Calum reached out to grip onto something, only to connect his large hand with the makeshift foundation of by he fort and the blankets collapsed on top of them.

Calum was stunned, not realizing what had happened until he heard Y/N giggle from underneath him.

Her hair was spread around her like a halo, as the intensity of their intimacy combined with the collapsing blankets shook her locks out of the bun.

She saw Calum's lips move, but she wasn't paying attention to the sound that came out. She couldn't draw her attention from his deep, chocolate brown eyes that seemed to light up whenever he looked her way.

The eyebrows that frame his forehead so well, along with the chocolate curls that sometimes hang down into his forehead.

She reached her fingers up to dance along the angles of his face. His sharp jawline and the cheekbones that perfectly accentuate his features.

She thumbed along the moles on his face, and her mind went to the countless times she had kissed them. She truly adored the way they looked against his gorgeous skin.

Her fingers slowly moved to his nose, and she brushed along the length of it before stopping at his lips.

She had always told him that he had perfect lips. The plump cushions always felt so satisfying against her own lips.

"You lost in space there, baby-"

"I think I might be falling in love with you, Cal," she spoke without conviction.

She had never been very hesitant when it comes to expressing her emotions. She was an open book, specifically when it came to love. And calum.

A wide grin stretched across his face, and he leaned in to peck her lips once more.

"Thank god," he mumbled against her. "I've been dying to tell you that for a while, I just didn't know how you would take it."

She smacked his shoulder softly, "You didn't know how I would take it? Calum, how could anybody react negatively to you telling them you love them?"

She looked genuinely dumbfounded, and it make his heart swell. He adored the woman with every fiber of his being, and to hear such words fall from her lips ignited a fire in his stomach that longs to pull her into his body and hold her forever.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, C-swizzle," she winked at him, pulling him in for a hug.

He pulled back after a few minute, eyes darting between her eyes and her lips.

"I know I've kissed you like, ten times, but just like another ten, please?"

She answered him with the press of her lips against his. Another kiss to scratch of the list of many that will happen that night.