Mark nods and they follow Lily into her office. Once they enter she closes the door and leads them over to a desk. She goes behind it and leans on it while placing her pistol on the surface.

Lily: "Tell me everything."

The next few minutes are Leslie telling Lily a bunch of bullshit about Sunset. She had to play her part but wasn't gonna give away anything critical. Lily seemed to feed into her lies and seemed convinced.

Lily: "Is that all?"

Leslie: "That's all I know. I've only been there for a year now. No relationships, just a lot of information."

Lily stands up from the chair she was sitting in and stands in front of Leslie.

Lily: "How good are you at fighting?"

Leslie: "One of the best in Alpha."

Lily: "Alpha doesn't exist anymore."

Leslie: "I'm aware of that, but still better than most people here."

Lily is surprised by her confidence. She then looks past her and at Mark.

Mark: "To be frank, ma'am. She's telling the truth. She used to kick my ass back in Alpha."

Leslie looks at Lily in the eyes with a small smirk. Lily still seemed unconvinced.

Lily: "If that's the case, then I'll have you fight one of our best female fighters. Right now."

Leslie looks back at Mark who looks surprised and then back at Lily.

Lily: "If you beat her, then you earn a place for yourself here."

Leslie is a little unsure since she hasn't fought since the pregnancy.

Leslie: "...let's do it."

Lily: "Mark, take her to the ring. I'll get her opponent."

Mark: "Yes, ma'am."

Mark nods his head at the door and Leslie follows him out. He leads her to a spot in the community where a boxing ring is set up. There was currently a fight going on and people were around the ring cheering on. She noticed that Abramovici was in the fight but had a couple of bruises on his face and his neck was bandaged up.

She steps closer to the ring and watches him fight. It's been a long time since she's seen him and she could tell that he's changed since then. He used to be more friendly back then but now acts like a total monster.

Abramovici notices Leslie watching him and stands there in shock. His opponent takes advantage of this and punches him in the stomach and face. Abramovici is caught off guard and is backed up into the ropes. His opponent gets a few more hits in before Abramovici gets back into action and catches his hand. Abramovici headbutts him and takes the opportunity to get off of the ropes. He punches him in the stomach and uppercuts him sending him to the floor. Abramovici grabs him and lifts him up over his head. People cheer on as he body slams him onto the canvas and puts his foot on his chest. The crowd counts to three and cheer as Abramovici wins the fight. Abramovici leaves the ring and the man is dragged out of it.

Leslie: "Looks fun." She says sarcastically.

Mark: "[chuckle] "Not really. Anything goes except for weapons and cheap shots."

Leslie: "So...where's my opponent?"

Mark looks around and sees her approaching. He signals to the people running the fights to prepare Leslie.

Mark: "Head over there so you can get ready. I'll go get your opponent."

Leslie nods and walks off. Mark walks up to Amanda, Leslie's opponent.