Chapter 13

3 months later

Y/N woke up and is laying on his bed. He touched the bed next to him and noticed it was empty. He looked up and saw that Leslie wasn't in the bed with him. He then heard some shuffling outside of the door. He turned to look at it but then it stopped. He thought it was weird but brushed it off.

He got up from the bed and went over to his wardrobe to put on a shirt. He opened it and saw that Leslie's belongings were not in there. He got confused and looked around the room. He realized that Leslie's other belongings that were around the room were also gone. He grabbed a shirt and quickly put it on.

The door to the room opened and Leslie walked in the room, one of her hands were behind her back.

Y/N: "What's going on?"

She doesn't respond and just stares at him with an expressionless face.

Y/N: "Where's all of your stuff?"

Leslie: "That's none of your concern anymore".

Her voice sounded different. She used to have a sweet, angelic voice. But now it was dark and almost distorted. Y/N was surprised by the tone of her voice.

Y/N: "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

She slowly steps towards him.

Leslie: "I'm not your concern anymore".

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

She reveals her hand and she is holding a pistol. She raises it and aims it at Y/N. Y/N steps back and raises his hands.

Y/N: "What are you doing?"

Leslie: "Doing what anyone who knows you should do".

Y/N: "Just put the gun down, Leslie".

Leslie: "For what? So you can run loose and kill more innocent people? So you can have your little "episodes" and cause mayhem? So you can let a little girl and her family die right in front of you?"

Y/N's eyes widened, he never told Leslie about that.

Y/N: "How do you know?"

Leslie: "I know a lot about you. I know who you really are, you would leave everyone behind to save your own skin. You would murder anybody for their belongings".

Y/N: "I wouldn't do that to anybody here. Especially you, Leslie I love-"

Leslie: "You love me?"

She scoffs at him.

Leslie: "That's cute, i never loved you. How could I ever love someone like you, a monster. At least Mark wasn't this bad".

This hit Y/N hard, his heart broke and his eyes started to get watery. Leslie noticed and a small smirk grew on her face.

Leslie: "Aww is someone sad? Don't worry, you won't be soon"

Y/N: "Look, let's just talk about this".

Leslie: "I'm done talking, you never listen. Say hi to Lee for me, tell him how you failed him".

His heart dropped when she mentioned Lee.

Leslie: "Goodbye".

She adjusts her aim and fires a shot into Y/N's chest.

~~~~~

Y/N jolts up from the bed breathing heavily. He holds his chest where Leslie shot him. He closes his eyes and tries to calm down.

Leslie sits up and covers herself with the bedsheets since she's not really clothed. She puts her hand on Y/N's back.