I walk in to Mr. Wesley sitting on his teacher's table. Before I could even great him, yes I do greet my teachers no matter how much I hate them, he called me to have a little 'chat' or whatever you call it.

"Zach, you've failed the two quizzes I've given from the past one and a half months and you need to atleast get a B- on your next quizzes. I'm considering on giving you a tutor from the AP World history class," he explained. To be honest, I didn't really mind getting tutored. I'm fine with it as long as my tutor could handle me.

"I'm fine with having a tutor," I answered

"Very good, I'll be talking to Mrs. Bennett and I will give you a notice on when it would start and who you'd be tutored," he said and I nod in agreement. I walk to my seat at the back and sat beside Collin this time.

"What was that for?" He asked

"Oh, Mr. Wesley told me I was failing his class and I would be tutored by an AP World History student," I told him with a normal, non-monotone voice. I feel like Collin's the only 'normal' friend I have since he wasn't popular before. He only started to become popular when He and Rayven started dating.

My remaining 2 periods before lunch rolled longer than I expected. I mean, I wasn't bad at them, it was just boring. I walk to the cafeteria full of chattering Juniors and Seniors. I was with my group and went to our table after getting our food.

"So, I heard what happened with you and Ted before first period," Christie started

"Yeah. I'm planning to stop. I actually feel bad," I explained which was true.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really" I emphasize the word 'really' and she continued talking

"We have an offer"

___________________________________

I came home after school, a bit tired. Good thing I grabbed a coffee before going home. I noticed that the moving truck from yesterday was gone. I wonder who could be our new neighbors.

I opened the door to a quiet living room. I would say we have a pretty big house but it's always empty. Our parents work for a big company so we were pretty loaded. The only problem is that they work on the other side of the country and won't be coming back til' November.

I locked the door and went upstairs. I put my bag in my room and I went to my sister's bedroom. I saw her on her phone, texting.

"Hey Sam, feeling better?" I asked. from what I see, I think she's better

"Yeah, I think I can go to school tomorrow," I smiled at her answer. I went back to my room and did my homework.

After finishing my homework, I went downstairs to make dinner. I made teriyaki bowls and fresh lemonade. I called Sam for dinner and we ate and talked. She talked about the upcoming Billie Eilish concert and how much she wants to go.

"So, how was school?" she asks

"It was fine, nothing much happened," I answered with a monotone voice

"Are you still picking on Ted?"

"n-no" I lied

"Zach," a tell-me-the-truth tone of voice replied.

"Ok, I did," I surrendered

"Zach!" Now an angry tone of voice replied

"I'm sorry. But I promise you I won't do it again. I'll even befriended him," I said

"And why would you want to do that? That doesn't sound like you" She said which was true.

"I don't know. I just feel like I should finish high school without an enemy, you know?"

"Well, isn't Ted really an enemy. He doesn't hate you. Only you had the audacity to make his high school life into hell. I bet he doesn't even consider his hell-like high school hell," she explained which confused me.

"Why wouldn't he?"

"Ted is an unproblematic person. He doesn't like drama and fame, and he lives a simple life. And you trying to befriended him... good luck, you're gonna need it," and she stood up.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask, trying not to show a frown.

"No. I can never be mad at my brother. I'm just mad at what you did. You destroyed Ted's high school life. It's supposed to be the persons best years in life. Just... try to make Ted's last year of high school better," she said and I smiled. I hug her and utter another sorry. I put the dishes in the dishwasher and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I lay on my bed, scrolling through my socials when I heard a voice. A beautiful angelic voice. It was accompanied by a guitar and it sounded like it was from heaven. It was coming from the new neighbors and God, I've never heard a voice so perfect. It was so smooth and calming like the ocean.

Could it be possible to have a crush on a voice? If it's not, then it is now. I lay on my bed as the voice fades into silence. My mind was flooded with thoughts of who it could be.

Is it girl or a boy?

I wish it's a boy. The voice is kind of like a boy's voice but the song was too upbeat and high. Maybe I should wait for more songs. Yes, I am gay but closeted. I just, don't feel like I'm ready to let the whole world know that Mr. Popular is gay.

I stare at my ceiling for God knows how long, still thinking who it could be. Could he be from our school? Do I know him? I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl and I'm already assuming its gender.

I have never thought I'd be so invested into something other than my sister and making Ted's life like hell, well, before. Speaking of Ted

How am I going to talk to him?

___________________________________