Tell me you own me

"What is it, lovie?" he murmured as you nuzzled your head into his chest. You're not normally this quiet, and he feels the tension in your body as you cling to him.

"S'nothing," you mumbled, fingers gripping the hem of his well-worn t-shirt.

He nosed at your forehead, beckoning you to tilt your head up to face him, and you do, just the slightest bit. His eyes locked on yours, open and willing as ever. You catch yourself in a daze sometimes, starting into them.

"Know it ain't nothin', baby." His voice dropped a little lower, accent getting thicker as he spoke to you.

Something about his voice, the way it rumbled through his chest and the way you could feel it through your body made you blush. You were always very vocal about your desires, about what you wanted and needed from Harry, but something was stopping you tonight. A shyness you weren't used to built a wall in your throat.

He trailed his fingers up and down your cheeks, the slight roughness of them catching on your soft skin. They continued their gentle pattern down to the column of your throat, not gripping, just barely grazing up and down. He could feel you swallow. When he drew his fingers back up, thumb and forefinger softly cradling your jaw, the tiniest whine escaped you.

His eyes stayed on yours, intent, as he brushed the pad of one finger over your parted lips. He felt your trembling breath when he slid the tip of it inside.

"Ah, is that it, baby?" He whispered, voice husky.

You nodded frantically, cheeks heating up with the intensity of his gaze. He slid the rest of his finger entirely into your waiting mouth, feeling a rush of heat go through him when you moaned brokenly, the tension bleeding from your shoulders.

He cradled your cheek in his hand as you sucked on his finger, and he knew immediately what that look in your eyes meant.

He leaned in close, nose almost touching yours. "You need daddy tonight, don't you?"

Your eyes rolled back as you mouthed around his finger. "Please," you groaned out. You were so fucked for him and he'd barely touched you. You were trembling slightly, trying to get out what you desperately wanted to say.

"Need... I need you to--" You'd opened your eyes again to find Harry's still fixed on you, and you fell silent under his gaze, suddenly feeling the weight of his attention on you.

He pulled his finger from your mouth, trailed it down your chin, your neck.

"Tell daddy." He said, voice still tender.

You whined in the back of your throat, throwing yourself against his chest once more and burying your face in it. You knew you couldn't resist his voice like that, you knew it would slip out, but god, something about it made you so shy.

You mumbled something into his shirt, muffled and low.

Harry wasn't having any of it. He gently got a grip on your hair, just barely tugging enough to get you to face him.

You were fucked for him, absolutely fucked, when he wrapped his hand ever so lightly around your neck. He didn't even need to squeeze your throat for you to moan it out to him.

"I want it mean!" You gasped, tucking your face into his neck, his hand still gripping your throat. Your lips found his ear, and you said it again, low and breathless. "I want you real mean tonight, daddy."

You felt him tense under you, and suddenly his grip on your neck tightened a bit, pulling you up to face him again.

His demeanor changed. The softness had all but gone from his eyes, and the smirk that was forming at the corner of his lips was dangerous.