Harry's on tour

He'd asked you a numerous amount of times if you wanted to tag along for the Europe part of the world - wide tour; he tried to persuade you by showing you pictures of the cities and venues, naming all the types of specialities, hoping you'd say yes. When you rejected the idea, he grumbled and pouted, giving you the silent treatment for about an hour until he'd given up because he wanted a cuddle.

And so while he's in Italy, becoming a tourist for a day, you're in Manchester with his sister. Manchester was a city spontaneously chosen; you two just wanted to get away from London. Thus the weekend trip to the North was formed. However, rather than staying at a random hotel in the city, Gemma decided you could make a trip to her hometown to stay with her Mum.

"The house seems louder than usual," Harry realises as he hears a loud sound coming from over the phone. "Who have you kidnapped this time, Mum?"

"Harry Edward, how many times do I have to tell you that they voluntarily come over?" Anne jokingly replies, angling her head to the side as she shoots him a dimpled smile.

"I definitely don't trust you." He rolls his eyes. "Seriously, Mum, who came - " He doesn't say another word as he hears your voice appear out of nowhere. "Is that - what?" He's surprised that you're in his Mum's house without him there. "Can you hand the phone over?"

Rather than giving you the phone, she calls you over, her eyes locking with Harry's as you sit beside her. She sees how his eyes light up with an emotion that makes her heart weep; love and adoration. Her baby boy has finally found love.

"What are you doing there?" He asks, eyes twinkling. "Didn't know you loved Mum that much." He says as he feels his heart twinge.

He never dated a person who voluntarily went to see her. The people who he usually dated only tagged along whenever he went to visit her. So to see you hanging out with her, sitting on the sofa he'd usually be lying on, he feels happy and in love.

"Me and Gem went to Manchester and we spent the night here." You inform him as Gemma takes a seat beside you.

"Is that the idiot?"

"Muuuuum."