Piano

Harry's P.O.V.

I couldn't control the fact that my jaw literally dropped once Y/N's fingers began to flow across the piano keys. It was so effortless for her, but to the rest of us it was nearly impossible. The entirety of the people in the room had looks of sheer amazement plastered over their face.

Moments like these make me realize how absolutely proud I am of Y/N. Simply put, she's my inspiration.

Throughout her life, Y/N has dealt with problems with depression but she used music to help push her out of the dark abyss she was living in. Y/N is most definitely my ray of sunshine and she makes me feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world.

***

"Thank you Harry, for the millionth time." Y/N said with a smile. I couldn't help but ramble on about how wonderful she was. She probably grew annoyed with my blabbering, but I don't care. I want her to know how wonderful she is in all aspects.

"You're perfect." I said softly and she smiled even wider. Her soft hands cupped my cheeks and she kissed my nose. "Far from it but thank you though."

Whenever Y/N doubted herself or made herself seem unimportant, it made me feel horrible. I loved this girl more than anything in the world and she always spoke bad about herself. It hurt me, it really did.

Why is it that the most perfect, wonderful people find themselves so horrible?

I pulled her into my arms and engulfed her in a hug. I couldn't speak but my actions did all the speaking for me. This broken, fragile girl was so run down from her own mind and that prevented her from seeing how much of a treasure she really was.

I just wish she would believe me.