Mean

Stupid, annoying Y/N.

Harry's at a party, standing by the stair case with a girl swiveling her hips on his dick as he takes a few sips of his beer, but he's not focused on her right now. He's focused on Y/N, this girl who proper gets on his nerves. He doesn't really know why she gets under his skin so much; probably because everyone who meets her falls in love with her and she's prone to stealing friends away from people. Like tonight, he was talking with Niall and Zayn but as soon as Y/N entered through the door, they swarmed over to her and engulfed her in a big hug. They didn't hug him when he got to the party. Pissed him right off, scoffing under his breath as he walked away, finding a cute Filipina girl who he knew would like his attention and invited her to dance on him. At least this would distract him... he thought. But, he was wrong. So, so wrong. Every time Y/N was near him, he couldn't help staring at her. He used to think it was out of lust, like he disliked her so much that he wanted to fuck her, but now he's not so sure. Thinks he just simply doesn't like her anymore, and he wishes his eyes could burn holes into her because he was staring so hard. Two minutes have passed by of him ignoring the girl dancing on his prick, and Y/N catches him staring. Looks at him for a second, waving and smiling. Harry furrows his eyebrows, looking away and placing his hand that wasn't holding his beer on the girl's ass, squeezing it as she grinded on him. Y/N's face pinched up, looking confused but also hurt. She's tried to befriend Harry numerous times, but he was always short with her, and it drove her crazy. Didn't know all the thoughts that went through Harry's head when he saw her. She just thought he was having a bad day every time he saw her. The thought didn't even cross her mind that he didn't like her because everyone likes her. That's why she doesn't get why Harry is so cold to her all the time, and she wants to put an end to it now. She engages in conversation with Zayn and Niall until the girl dancing on Harry leaves, and she takes her chance.

The whole time she's walking over to him, she's nervous. She doesn't want him to shut her out like all those other times, and she especially doesn't want him to be rude to her. Thinks she'll cry if he does; she can't take criticism very well.

Once she gets close enough to him, Harry notices and tries to walk away, maneuvering through people, but Y/N catches onto the sleeve of his sweater.

"Hey! Um, Harry? Can we talk?" She's so nervous, she doesn't think she can handle rejection.

Harry feels his skin tingle with her touch and chastises himself that he let her make him feel that way. He didn't like her... right? "'Bout what?" His plan was to make her think he was going to hear her out so he could make her cry when he told her how stupid she sounds but as he looks into her soft eyes, he thinks he might go a different direction.

"Oh! Uh, about... us? Like, why're you always so quick to leave when I'm around? Did I do something to hurt you?"

"Please", Harry scoffs, "you didn't hurt me. Don't get too big for your britches." Harry looks down and realizes Y/N is still holding onto his sleeve. He surprisingly doesn't shake her off.

Y/N's face falls a bit, but she still wants to get an answer out of him. "I didn't mean it that way... I just, I don't know, I feel like you hate me? And I don't know what I did. If you do, could you please tell me so I can make it right?"

Fuck, does she have to be this sweet? Harry wanted to tell her off, to leave him alone and rub it in that he was going to go find someone for a fuck because he knows she's a virgin. Overheard Zayn say it to a boy in their literature class, so he better be careful with her if he decided to take her on a date.

But... he just couldn't be rude to her. Not tonight, at least. He feels his heart tick a bit as she looks at him with pleading eyes, lips slightly parted as she waited for his reply.