Your daughter brings home a guy

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" Harry asked blatantly. The young blond haired boy nearly wet himself due to Harry's abruptness. He shuffled his feet slightly and Y/D/N shook her head at her father's actions.

"Dad we're just going to the movies." She said slightly irritated. She folded her arms across her chest and Harry let out a deep sigh. He knew that she was right but he wouldn't admit it.

"Harry..." You began to say as you grabbed your husbands shoulder. He made sure to wear a tank top so the guy your daughter had brought home would be well aware of his muscles and tattoos. Ignoring your husband's attempts at being intimidating you tried to calm him down. "She's right you know."

"Fine," Harry finally gave in. "If you're not home by 10 we're going to have a prob-"

"Ten is fine." You interjected. The look of sheer horror on the boy's face seemed to give in slightly when you spoke. Harry was still angered and annoyed that his daughter was dating but he seemed to calm down a great deal. "You guys have fun now alright." You told the two teens and they turned to leave but Harry of course had to add in the last word.

"If she comes home pregnant I swea-"

"Dad!"

"Harry!" You and your daughter both interrupted at the same time. You hit Harry's arm and your daughter rolled her eyes as she walked out the door with her date.

"You can't just say things like that." You told him after the front door shut. "You nearly scared the kid to death."

"Good. That'll show him not to bust any moves on my little girl." Harry defended his actions.

"She's 16 years old you do realize that don't you?" Harry stood silent and walked into the kitchen. "And the tank top? Really Harry? That's just low." You added and he laughed a bit under his breath.

"I wanted him to se-"

"See that you were tough and tattooed up. I get it." You interjected and Harry laughed again.

"You also need to stop finish-"

"Finishing your sentences? No thanks I enjoy that too much." You said and he rolled his eyes playfully at you as you left the room.