Im Sorry (Ending)

Mark's POV
I sat on my bed holding my knees to my chest. One after another tears dragged down my face... My friend did this to me.. I'm torn from my thoughts by a knock at my door.
"Merk? It's Jack... can I come in please?" I let out a sigh and cautiously reply.

"Yeah.. you can.." He opens my door and rushes over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Fuck Merk if i had known Felix did this we could've fixed it way sooner... im sorry..." I kiss him, cutting him off. my teeth cut his lip but niether of us cared at that moment.

Jack's POV

I started to cry. My best friend... the person who made me so happy... so full of life.. to be shrouded in darkness. I break our kiss and speak.

"Maerk... I know how te fix this." His lip form a thin frown.

"What do you mean?" He looks into my eyes, fear mixing into the chocolate brown.

"I mean... I know how to turn you back.....ish.."

"How!?" He sounded like a child... eager as ever.. But still. He was weary.

"You have to... maerk..you...." I put my head down.

"What.. seán please..talk to me darlings" I think he sensed it wasn't good..

"Kill Felix." His eyes widen and his mouth drops, revealing his fangs and my blood which stained them.

"What?" His eyes started tearing up again... I pulled him closer to me and joined him in crying.

"In order to turn back, you need to kill the person who bit you.... But it's not a full return..."
"What did.. did felix say?" I calmly rub his shoulder..

"He wants you to kill him. he said that his jelously got the best of him..."

"I can't..... but.. I have too.. for us?" I nodded solomely. Mark stood up and made his way to the door. he held out his hand for me to take. i took it. He lead me to the kitchen where Felix sat. He had a cup of blood in front of him. He smiled at me and Mark.

"Mind if I do one last thing before I die?" His words chilled me to the bone... Mark shrugged.

"I guess... if your sure about all this..." Felix nodded.

"I am." He looked at me and got real close, next thing I know Felix smashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back, breathing in his smell. This was the last time I could do this.. I looked at Mark who gave me a sad look. Felix broke the kiss and hugged me tightly.

"Mark... when I'm gone... just promise.. promise me that no matter what, you will never hurt Jack..." I started to cry as I hugged felix back. Mark spoke up.

"You have my word... but... I cant do this Felix... I'm mad, and confused and I hate you.. but i dont want you dead..." I watched as Felix went to Mark.

"I've been here for too long Mark... It's my time... I want you and Jack to have a happy life... without having to worry about your... diet.." He took out a small gun. He handed to Mark and Sat down on the floor.

"Mark.... please." Mark's hands started to shake as he aimed for Felix. My vision went black. I heard a loud bang, then a thud.

Mark's POV
I sat next to Jack in the hospital. He had passed out before I pulled the trigger... It's probably for the best.. I'm back to "normal".. Still need blood. And I still have fangs.. But I'm not as angry... Or as sensitive. I see Jack stir in his sleep. A single tear fell down his face. I wiped it away gently and kissed his forehead.

Jack's POV
I hear voices talking. I recognize one as Mark... I can't tell who the other one is though.

" Mr. Fischbach.. What happened to Mr. Kjellberg?" Oh.. God. The gun... Felix...

"He ran at me and Seán, my boyfriend. He was aggressive and violent. Therefore I shot him." I slowly opened my eyes.

"Mmhm.. Merk?" I let out a small groan.. My head hurt so much.. He rushed over and held my head to his chest..
I let I let out a small groan as I felt my eyelids slowly falling.

Marks POV
When Jack woke up I rushed immediately over and Hugged him to my chest. I felt him falling back asleep but I didn't let him go. I ended up falling asleep with him in my arms.

~~Next Day~~
I woke up with Jack in my arms. He was pretending to sleep. Asshole. I poke his cheek and he groans. I chuckle and kiss his neck, dragging my fangs over it. He startles awake. He must've been worried it didn't work..
"M-Merk.. Don't do that shit.. Please.. " I smirk.
"I still have fangs, cravings and my eyes still change.. But I'm fine now Bunny.. " He blushes at my pet name.
"Seán.. I can control myself now.. Felix is dead. He.. He was in my head and then.. The gun went off." A small quiver entered my voice as I spoke. Jack put his hand on my cheek and smiled weakly.
"Merk.. We're getting married aren't we? " I smile, happy he remembered.
"Yes love.. We are. You stay here and rest while I finish the preparations.. " I started to sit up but he grabbed my arm.
"No... You should be resting... You've been through worse Merky.. " I chuckle and reply.
"I don't sleep.. Remember?" He sighed and gave in.
"Fine... But be back before bed so we can cuddle.. " I held his pinky with mine,
"I promise." With that I left.
~That Night~
Jacks POV
I sat up when I heard the door to my room open. I saw Mark and I felt a smile crawl on my face. He sat on the edge of my bed and I heard him sigh.
"Merky? What's wrong?" He chuckled and look at me with a sad look.
"I found this.." He tossed an envelope at me with a red wax seal. He gestured me to open it. As I did I felt tears fall down my face while fighting to keep my eyes open.
"Merk.. This was our... " He finished my sentence.
"Wedding invite to Felix. I know." In total silence he crawled up next to me and hugged my waist. I buried my face into his chest and took in his scent. I fell asleep, In his arms.. Crying for our dead friend.. But now Mark is more human. Someday I'll have the courage to have him bite me.. So we can live forever together.

~DAY OF THE WEDDING~
MARKS POV
It had been awhile since I had thought about me and Seán getting married. I love him, but now that the day has come, I'm scared.. It's silly for me to be scared but... I don't know if he'll be able to live and get old while I stay the same.. But.. He asked me.. So.. I'll do this for him because I love him.
When he woke up I saw that he had been crying. I wiped the tears from his face and kissed his forehead.
"Morning soon to be husband~! " He wiped his eyes and let's out a sigh.
"Morning hun.. We need to get ready now don't we.. " I smirk and laugh.
"Yes.. We need to pick up our suits and call to confirm our reservation at the church..." He chuckled and looked at me.
"Can you even go into a church?" I let out a fruity laugh.
"We'll see in a few hours babes.. " He smiles and gives me a hug. I pick him up and pull him out of bed. I carry him to the shower and set him down.
"Seán, I'll go get the suits, you take a shower and call the church to comfirm our reservation... When I come back we'll leave to get breakfast, then head to the church.. then.. your my Husband!!" He laughs and I mess up his hair.
"Laters Baby!" And with that I leave.
~Time skip~
Jack's POV
I stand in the dressing room with Ethan helping me with my hair.
"Hey, Eth?" He smiles warmly with his response.
"Yeah Jack?" I frown for a minute, before smiling.
"I love him. I really do.. " Ethan smiles and places a hand on my shoulder.
"Jack, this will be beautiful.. "
~Le Time Skip~
"Seán William McLoughlin, do you take Marl to be your Lawfully wedded husband-"
"I do! "
"Alright then, Mark Edward Fischbach, Do you take Seán to be your Lawfully wedded husband? "
"I do.. "
"Then by the power given to me by the state of |Redacted|I now pronounce you man, and Man! You may now kiss the... Kiss Mark! "
At that moment the church was silent. Mark slowly leaned in, tilting his head. Jack copied Mark and finally. They met at the middle. Mark planting a soft kiss on Jack's smooth lips.

~~~Que dramatic dream sequence and wavy stuff~~~
"Haha Daddy gross!!" Y/N laughed playfully.
Mark chuckled and smiled.
"You asked how we met! I told you our story!" Seán comes into the room with a bag of F/chip flavour. They sit down and get ready to watch a Movie. The movie, one that Mark had been working on.

         A Heist with Markiplier
The End