pt5

Mark's POV
As I snapped out of my trance I realized Jack had run away.
"Jack! I'm sorry... I.. " I started to cry. What if they weren't dreams... What if I'm a monster... I hear his footsteps by the door.
"Jack.. Please tell me everything that happened.." I look at him still crying. He takes a deep breath and starts to speak.
"Merk... Ye had fangs. Ye lunged at me and ye damn near bit me too. So I ran." I got up and rushed over to him. He flinched so I backed down.
"Jack... I had a dream... But now I don't it was a dream... I think.. Jack I think I might be a vampire..." He looked at me,  a blank expression on his face. He started to laugh.
"HaHa! Fooking hell Merk... A bloody Vampire? They Dont exist!" He stopped laughing and I walked past him to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My K-9 teeth were longer and sharper than they were before. My eyes were no longer a deep brown, but Amber, with a red glow. I looked at Jack.
"Then how the hell do you explain this." I started to get upset and I walked towards him. Bearing my Fangs.
"M-Merk... Please calm down... Please.. Let's call Felix! He might know what happening!" I kept walking towards him. I backed him into a corner and I Hugged him,  crying onto his shoulder. "I'm so sorry Seán... Your right.. We should call Felix... I hope he knows whats happening." I walk over to the couch and sit down. Jack sits on the opposite side of the couch, Still uncertain if he was safe. I took out my phone and dialed Felix's number.
(Mark is M and Felix is F)
F: Hey bro! How are you!?
M: Felix... I need your help. Can you come over to my place?
F: Oh, yeah I have a flight over there tommorow, does that work?
M: Yeah.. It should.
F: Okay well.. Marzia is calling for me, have to let you go bro. Say Hi to Jack for me! See you tommorow!
He hung up the phone and I sighed and leaned back. I checked the time. 4:30 am. Damn. I looked over at Jack. He must've fallen asleep during my call. I caried him to his room and I could hear the blood pumping through his artories. I quickly laid him in his bed and went for a walk. As I was walking I saw a man walking in the otherside of the street. Without thinking, I crept up behind him and lunged. I felt my fangs peirce his skin. A metallic taste filled my mouth satisfying my hunger. After I realized what I had done, I pickes up the mans body and brought him to the river. I tossed him in and ran home. Hoping to get back before Jack woke up.

488 words!! Also! I just wanted to thank you! I only started writing this a few days ago and I feel so welcomed everytime I open this app... Thank you!