Shes not what she seems

Louies pov:
The sun was shinning through my window when I felt someone shaking me. I barely opened my eyes to reveal a person who looked like an angle. I was snapped punt of my daydream by the angle talking.
"Wake up louieeeeeeee." Webby said shaking me. Yep that's definitely MY angle.
"I'm up I'm up." I say sitting up in bed. "What time is it?"
"8:00" she says. My eyes widen as I fly out of bed down stairs to out my shoes on and grab my stuff. When I got down there my brothers were already in the car. They looked at me crazily.
"That's the fastest I've ever seen you move dude." Dewey said shocked.
"Morning sleeping beauty." I heard Huey day jokingly. Webby crawled in behind me a second later. She Situated herself next to Huey.
"I turned your lights off and shut your door. Your welcome." She said.
"Thanks." I say smiling sheepishly doing that finger thing from til tok. 👉🏻👈🏻 👉🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻👈🏻.
Everyone laughed at me.
"So how was y'all a day yesterday we never got to hear what happened." I said trying to start a conversation.

Deweys pov:
Louie was trying to start a conversation but no would go so I did.
"I got a date to the dance." I said cooly.
"Who?" Asked Louie.
"Lena." I say looking at Webby who's head has snapped up and is now staring at me wide eyed.
"LENA? HOW? WHY? WHEN? WHERE?"
She said shouting at me. She wasn't mad just surprised.
"Well I was at me locker when she came up to me. She was nervous and then she asked. I said yes to her because.... well.... Webby I like you but I'm trying to get over you since my brother has clearly won your heart.... I'm trying to move on." I say looking down kinda embarrassed. I glance up at Webby who had a hint of blush in her cheeks.
"It's fine Dewey I guess it caught me off gaurd.
Not the you liking me but the whole Lena thing." She says sweetly. I hope Louie is able to keep her. I start to run my hands through my hair messing it up a little.
"Anyways that's enough about me. So Huey how did your day go yesterday." I say shifting in my seat. We all looked at him.
"Well." He said. "Violet asked me to go to the dance with her. So I obviously said yes that we can go as friends." She said smiling.
"Idiot."Webby said playfully smacking the back of his head.
"What?" He asked innocently. He's smart but not when it comes to girls. I'm not even close friends with violet and I know she has a major crush on him.
"Dude she didn't want to go as friends." Louie said.
"She didn't?" He asked confused. We all did a face slap.
"No she didn't want to go as friends as else she wouldn't be nervous around you. Huey today you need to go tell her you would like to go to the dance and not as a friend." Louie said.
"I'm a idiot. How was I not able to read my own fellow woodchuck." He said pulling his hat off his head then crumbled it up and re-formed it.
We pulled up at school got out the limo.
"Launchpad must be practicing something. He hasn't crashed is yet." I whispered to Webby.
"Yeah." She said nodding in a agreement. We walked to our lockers except Webby who was waiting on Lena and violet to come. She leaned up against the locker next to mine. I got my stuff out my locker and shut it. Louie was on his phone and Huey was pacing back and forth I'm assuming to figure out how to apologize to violet.
"Hey pink." Lena said walking up with violet.
"LENA!" Webby said jumping into Lena in a hug. Lena chuckled at her actions.
"Blue." She said.
"Yo green bean!" She shouted receiving a glare from Louie.
"What's up with Huey?' She asked.
"Just wait you'll see." I said.

Louies pov:
Violet came walking up a few seconds after
Lena came. She looked nervous. She was only looking down at the floor and came to a stop beside Lena.
"Violet." Huey said speed walking over to her. She looked up and her face went pink.
"Yes?" She asked with a questionable tone.
"So I've been thinking about yesterday." He said running his hands through his hair after taking his hat off. "And I've realized that I was a complete jerk. So the Point is.... I don't want to go with you to the dance as friends." Violets face dropped and looked like she was in the verge of tears.
"Oh." She whispered.
"Oh no no no I don't mean it like that! I want to go as your date!" Huey said realizing that what he said came out in the wrong way. Her head shot up with glee and she gave him a kiss on the beak. At first he was shocked but eventually let it'd happen. They kissed passionately for a good minute before breaking. The girls waved goodbye before leaving with Webby.
"I thought you loved April?" Dewey said suspiciously
"I THOUGHT dear Dewford" he said.
"Well speak of the devil!" I said as April and May walked towards us.
"Where's Webby?" May asked.
"She's gone. She left with Lena and violet." Dewey explained.
"Oh well we just came over to tell her sorry..... and ask for help." May said with her voice low for the last part.
"What kind of help." Huey asked.
"Well we need to find June. They let her come home because we convinced them that she was just tired and attacked Webby out of that reason, but when we got home she wasn't there but we found a note." May said worried.
"What did the note say?" Dewey asked genuinely.
"I'm sorry for what I did so I left. Please don't come find me." April said.
"Why should we help she's been nothing but a bitch to us and Webby."I said getting frustrated.
"Because she's changed. She used to be so nice but....." she sighed. "Then a woman came to the door one day and gave June something. It was like a purple necklace. After that she stared to get mean and after she had her moments she would run to her room and not come out for hours. She refused to eat and and... we think she's hurting her self because of it. We need to find her and help her. W-we came to y'all because we know you know what having a triplet is like." She said on the verge of tears. We all looked at each other.
"We'll think about it ok. The answer will most likely be yes but we also need to get Webby in board to." Huey explained. The girls just nodded and walked off.
"What are we going to do? We can't not help them. Them losing June is like us losing Huey or Dewey or me!" I say to my brothers. Huey just looked down and started to think.
"Are you willing to do it Dewey?" Huey asked.
"Yes." Dewey said sternly. They both looked at me and I nodded.
"Now we need to get Webby on board. We can ask her in the car later." Dewey suggested. Me and Huey nod as we part ways to go to class.

~~~~~ time skip to car~~~~~
Webbys pov:
Once I got in the limo the boys were already there and they were quiet.
"What's wrong?" I ask. No reply. Now I'm getting worried.
"No seriously guys what's wrong?" I say almost shouting.
"Well you remember june." Dewey started.
"Yeah remember the girl who tried to beat me up." I said more harsh then I meant to.
"We need to help find her." Huey said.
"Why? She's a bitch. I mean I don't think she deserves no help but she has sisters." I say rudely. Great now I sound like a bitch.
"Well she's missing. And her
Sisters told us that she's been acting weird after a lady visited them giving June a purple necklace." Louie said. Like the one Lena has when she was trapped with magica.
"What else was different?" I ask getting more information like usual.
"Well they said she would be a jerk then feel bad and run to her room and not come out for hours. She stopped eating and..... a-and they started to think that she was hurting herself. They have no proof of that though." Louie said starting to speed up his words at the end.
"Webby we think magica is controlling June! And we need your help to track and help her." Dewey said shouting. I backed up towards my seat more. I looked out the window and thank god we were home.
"I'll think about it." I say getting out of the car leaving three stunned ducks behind. Once in the house I ran to my room and plopped on my bed. Should I help June after what's she's done? But was it really her or magica?

Hueys pov:
We walked through the door and I turned to face my brothers. "Go to halls room change and then meet me back down here." They nodded and we went our separate ways. As I walked through the door I set my stuff down and slid down the wall trying to take in all that's happened today. First violet kissed me. Second the whole June thing. And third... what if it really was magica. I rested my head between my legs and closed my eyes for a second. A few minutes later I was interrupted by my brothers banging on my door.
"You good Huey?" I could hear Louie say.
"What's taking so long." Dewey said. Yep we have to help June. I don't know what I would do with out one of my brothers so it must be torture for the girls. I took my hat off and threw it on the bed and messed my hair up before opening the door.
"Ready." I say walking out and closing my door. We walked to the couch and plopped down.
"So what are we going to do?" Louie asked.
"How about we play UNO we haven't played a game in a while." I offered.
"Sure I mean it would be nice to do something simple."'Louie said sitting on the floor and me and Dewey followed. I grabbed a deck and started to deal them out.
"Hey Louie what time is it?" Dewey asked.
"8:27 why?" He said.
"Well Webby has been in her room for a while." He said
"I'll go check on her." I say but as I'm standing up Webby appears in the door way. My brothers turn around.
"I'm in." She says, "but we need a plan." Looking at Louie who had a smirk on his face replied. "How about a scheme."

Sorry it took so long I was just procrastinating so hard. But I did it it's complete! I have the next chapter in the rough draft and will try to upload that as soon as I possibly can.

Shout outs for books.

turquoise_su_fan her book https://my.w.tt/tpiGDiaL75. It is absolutely amazing and deserves so much love. The book leaves you on the edge of you seat and at times makes you cry and you just feel like your in the book

Next with another amazing book is Homo_Toga with her book https://my.w.tt/i4I5dvhL75.   This will put you through the feels and is just down right amazing. Plz plz plz go check them out. They didn't ask me to do this this is just out of my heart for my friends whom have amazing books. Well that's all my little ducklings. Love each of y'all. This is my love for you guys.      Word count: 2000❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 💕