Midnight Secrets

LOUIES POV:
We were staring at each other until a crash came and I fell on Webby accidentally kissing her for 2 seconds. I got off to apologize but before I finished she grabbed her cheer stuff and ran. She turned around only to see me stare at her confusingly then when I realized she left looked down sad. Dewey saw me and asked me if i was fine I said yeah and went to my room to drop off my stuff. I walked through the door of my room I just sat on my bed and curled in a ball and started to mentally scold myself. What was I thinking? Singing! I should of know that it would of ended badly. Plus we were like a foot apart and knowing how launchpad drives. If I said no then me and webby wouldn't of kissed. Well it's better then her kissing Dewey. I think. I hope. By the time I finished scolding myself it was almost midnight and my brothers had already came in and went to bed. I quietly got up and was at the door when it creaked I jumped. "Louie where are you going" said a sleepy Huey. "I'm just getting a snack Huey." "Ok" he replied then went back to sleep. I tip toed to the kitchen. When I got there I saw a 16 year old Webby eating a bucket of ice cream like she use to when she was younger and confused. I just smiled to myself.

WEBBYS POV:
I was eating my bucket deep in thought when I heard "hey Webb's." I looked over to see wide awake Louie but with one thing different...his sweatshirt is not on! "Hey, I'm sorry for running away earlier." I said sadly. "Webs what's wrong." I didn't answer I just looked down and kept eating my ice cream. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face to his. "Webs what's wrong? You can trust me."  He said sincerely. I gave him a warm smile "ok and your right I do trust you."

LOUIES POV:
"I have a crush." She said calmly. A crush I COULD BE ME! I thought to myself. "Who is it." I said calmly.

WEBBYS POV:
Oh no no no no I can't tell him it well.... him! "Ummm..... he's on the football team". He got excited after that. "Do I know him? Who who who?" He eagerly asked. "Umm... it's..... Henry?" I lied. "Oh" he said sadly. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure Webb's." We walked into the living room and sat on the couch about 2 feet apart. "What do you wanna watch?" Louie asked. "Spider-Man far from home!" I shouted quietly enough not for anyone to hear. "Webb's you have to watch Spider-Man homecoming first." He said laughing. "Ooooookayyyyy" I said less excited. He turned it on and I got closer to him with a super soft green blanket. I grabbed his arm to move it over so I could put my head in his lap. About 5 min into the movie he was playing with my hair stroking it and brushing it with his fingers. I looked up a couple time at him to see him looking at the tv. Throughout the entire movie he was stroking my hair. I fell asleep close to the end of the movie.

LOUIES POV:
She was asleep and the movie was over. She looked so peaceful I didn't want to move her, so I didn't. "I love you Webby." I said softly and kissed her on her forehead and went to sleep. Unaware of the day ahead of me with June and her sisters.

Cliffhanger sorry y'all. I'm on west va roads in the mountains and that and writing is not fun. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter bye my little ducklings.