Chapter 10: Jaune Arc

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You know if you keep reading  you're going get your eyes glued to the page permanently" you smirk.

She rolled her eyes while revealing a smirk "Whatever"

Yang was now starting to stare at you while you notice her giving a look, curious you asked.

"Is there something in my face" you laugh.

"Oh no..um is just that weeks ago when you face that boar your eyes turn red...just like none"

Before you could explain a Bundle of roses was now in front your face with spark in her eyes.

"Whaaaaat i never notice that!" She said as she quickly examine your eyes sadly she was disappointed when noticing your eyes we're black.

"RUBY MANNERS!" Weiss scolded her getting her to sit back down.

"Heheh sorry" Ruby said getting you to laugh.

"It fine..well i can't explain it neither it just happen when i use my semblance." You said getting Yang gi to nod at your response.

Pyrrah looks at Jaune and sees him playing with his food and not paying attention towards the conversation. Feeling bad she asked if everything was alright with him.

Jaune notice her and smile weakly "Jaune Cardin bullying you"

Pyrrah said "Oh who cardin Winchester? Nah....he just likes to mess around..you . practical jokes"

Jaune said getting everyone in the table exchange worried looks to one another.

"He's a bully" Ruby while eating her food.

"Oh please name one time that he bullied me." Jaune said.

As they were pointing out the time he got bullied you were camly eating your food until.

"What a freak" A voice caught your attention getting you to look towards the group of people that was picking on the faunus.

"Your just a freak" a spark of pain came to your head getting Blake to notice your pain quickly.

"Are you okay?" She said.

You smiled and waved at her notifying your fine, the group then notice Cardin and his group picking on the faunus.

"Must be hard to be a fauns." Yang said while noticing you getting up from the table and calmly walking towards him.

As the group delinquent were messing with the faunus girls you approach them from behind them calmly watching until one of them notice you and signaling your presence to cardin getting them to notice that youuuu were before them.

"Well...well what do we have here." Cardin said while looking at you.

You calmly smiled and sat next to them getting all of them confuse on what were you doing, you look at the faunus and smile before her and then look at cardin.

"So Cardin haveing fun with her?" You ask getting him to smirk at you.

"Yeah what's it to yah?" He said taping your shoulder with little force getting you to look where he poke at.

"Wow your very intimidating" You said with a sarcastic voice.

Cardin laugh and looks at his group wondering what was wrong with you.

"So...Cardin I'm going ask you to leave this young lady alone" You said while helping get up from the table and fixing her now.

"Oh yeah or-" Before he could finish he had his face in the table while you were holding his arm ready to break it.

Cardin group was about to Jump in and help but you raising cardin arm getting ready to break it made them to stop.

"Oh i wouldn't do that if i were you" you said with smile.

You could hear Cardin was in pain knowing that you have his arm, you came down to his ear and whispered..

"There's 206 bones in your body and if i break this one it will be 205. So here's the deal leave the cafeteria and leave her and any other faunus that you been bullying alone." You tighten your grip getting him to grunt in pain.

"If not, then trust me on this. You don't want to see my face when i know you didn't promised me on something." You said while letting him go.

He drops done in the floor while his group help him up, cardin gave you a mean look at you before leaving the cafeteria.

You sighed and turned back towards the faunus.

"Are you alright?" You asked.

She nods "Yes...thank you...not many people stands up for faunus like myself."

"Don't mention it. Besides you guys aren't freak. You got more right to be here then another person in this school" You smiled at her.

"Thank you..um my name is Velvet" She said.

"Y/N it was nice meeting you. I'll let you be on your way" You said while heading back towards the group.

As you were back on your seat, everyone on the table had an amazed look on their faces getting to smile.

"If you stare long enough something might pop out my face." You joke.

"That was amazing dude. I wish   i had guts like yours" Jaune said.

"If you want ill call an emergency personal and ask her for a intestine transplantation" everyone laugh getting jaune to smile at your joke.

"Hey that was pretty amazing, not many people stand up for faunus" Blake said.

"Well i did what was right, Faunus have every right like us human." You said

Blake smiled at your comment and continued on her book. The Bell rang getting everyone on the table to move to their next class.

"Hey Jaune can you stay for a moment i want to talk to you." You looked at your Team "We'll catch up"

Everybody nodded and headed towards the class while you look at Jaune.

"Hey i want you to know that what i did in the cafeteria ill do it for you too, since were friends just let me know if cardin is bothering tou" you place your hand on his shoulder making him to look at you.

"Thank Y/N but everything fine don't worry..um ill tell you what if something bad happen ill quickly notify you" Jaune said while rushing toward his class and not lettinng you finish our conversation with him

"Jaune..." You mumble

Knowing his sketchy mood something was telling you that he was hiding something that he didn't wanted nobody to know.