Chapter One

Stiles POV

Until today I thought I was fine.
Until today I thought I had the best friends I would ever have in my life. But you want to know what. Things change and people change. Not for the best either. They change for the worst. Not all people though. Just ones named Scott McCall and his stupid pack. Sorry. I didn't mean the whole pack. There are four members of the pack that I am very close with. You could even say family. Those people are Erica Reyes, Isaac Lahey, Jackson Whittemore, and Allison Argent.

They are the reasons I am still on this Earth right now, and they are the reason that I am still mentally stable. I owe them everything. My life and anything else I could possibly give them.

So when I received a text on our group chat, which we chose to name The Cool Pool. I know it's stupid, but we were also super tired and had eaten nothing but sugar for the past like 4 hours so of course it was going to be dumb. We even have codenames. Allison is Hawkeye. Isaac is Baby Beta. Erica is Catwoman. I am Batman, and Jackson is Crazy Kanima. Okay his is not the most discrete, but hey sugar can only do so much, and since we are 18 my dad refused to give us alcohol.

The Group Chat

Catwoman - Hey be prepared when you come to the meeting tonight

Batman - Why are they finally kicking me out

Crazy Kanima - Woah how did you know

Batman - I just figured it would happen sooner or later. I mean I am the weak human so it's like...

Hawkeye - You are not weak Stiles

Batman - Yeah yeah. So should I bring food tonight or no

Baby Beta - Definitely no, but I am so crashing at your place again. So you can have food for us when we get back

Hawkeye- Woah you're staying at Stiles house no fair

Batman - You can all come if you want

Hawkeye - YAY!!!

Catwoman - SLEEPOVER AT STILES!!!

Batman - So Jackson are you there

Crazy Kanima - I am so there

Baby Beta - Will your dad care?

Batman - You should know the answer to that. It's to the point where if I don't come home he just automatically assumes I am at one of yours. He loves you guys.

Hawkeye - Well the meeting's at 6

Batman - I'll be there

End Chat

So after I got off my text chat I jumped in the shower. I mean..who doesn't want to be cleaned when being shunned by his friends? It felt really good honestly. The water running over my back and my body, drenching me in water.

After a while in the shower I made myself get out. I mean who wants to be late to their own kicked out of the pack meeting? Am I right?

I got dressed in my clothing that I got at the mall with my real friends. They demanded that I started dressing better, so we compromised on getting one outfit. They did make me promise to let then get me more later though.

I got dressed in a white button up shirt with some like tannish pants. To finish it off I added my sunglasses and a pair of my nicer tennis shoes.

 To finish it off I added my sunglasses and a pair of my nicer tennis shoes