Clint's Day

(A/N: percabeth22 and I have been scheming. . .which is very bad. . .it has nothing to do with this, but I thought that the world should know about this in case a 2nd Apocalypse ensues)

Clint was searching through Steve's stuff like he does every Wednesday at six o'clock in the morning while Steve's out running.

"Damn, there's nothing new to find, maybe I'll start going through Bruce's stuff." Clint was about to hop back into the air vents when he stepped onto a loose floorboard and it popped up. Clint stopped and got down on his knees to see what was underneath the floor board.

"Holy shiiiiit." Clint was trying not to laugh. It was a picture of Bucky, Steve's old friend, from back when he was in the 40s. There was a heart drawn around his face and kiss marks all over the picture. Clint out the picture down, and continue looking through the open floorboard. He found a couple more pictures, and he found a couple drawings of Bucky, until he finally found one drawing that was actually something that made Clint's day a whole lot better. It was a drawing of Bucky and Steve but Bucky was Jareth, the Goblin King, from Labyrinth, and Steve was Sarah. It was the ball scene and Clint just wanted to keep the picture forever because he shipped Steve and Bucky. I'm serious, he luxury cruise shipped it.

So, Clint decided to take a picture of the drawing, and kept it in his phone.

The door to Steve's room opened and it was too late for Clint to dash into the air vents, so instead e quickly put the stuff away.

"Clint why're you in my room?"

"Oh, uh, there's a mouse in the Tower and I was tracking it." Clint lied.

"A mouse?" Steve's eyes widened and he dived into his bed.

"MAKE SURE IT'S NOT IN MY ROOM!" He screeched. Clint just stared blankly at Steve.

"It's not in here, don't worry."

Steve blushed upon realizing how he reacted.

"I-okay, I'll see you around then."

"Yeah. . ." Clint walked out and as soon as he was out of ear-shot of Steve's room he started laughing.

"HOLY SHIT! THIS IS TE BEST DAY EVER!" He exclaimed as he dove into an air vent to go search Tony's room.