Requested Chapter!

(a/n: Forgot to mention that the last chapter was meant to be dedicated to, SmileyRachel01 ! She had requested it, so you can thank her for the idea.
This chapter is dedicated to, @Ashtynlea, [for some reason it won't let me tag you :/] Hope you read this though! Have a lovely day/noon/afternoon/evening/night! Bye bye my little proxies and enjoy reading!)

Steve was currently huddled in his apartment, not wanting to go outside even though it was a beautiful day. His eyes were fixed on the T.V., his eyes not leaving the screen. He had a blanket wrapped around himself and a bowl of popcorn in his lap.

"YOU CAN DO IT TRIS!" Steve spontaneously exclaimed. A few minutes later he had dumped his popcorn all over the place when he flipped up from his spot in the couch, the bowl flying through the air, sending popcorn everywhere.

"WHAT?! NO! THAT WAS NOT OKAY! FOUR NO! NO! DON'T- NO!"

Steve continued to rant throughout the scene of the Divergent movie he was watching. It was the scene where Tris was being 'raped' by Four and it was really ticking Steve off. While he was ranting, Fury had walked in like the stealthy ninja he is, and he just stood at the side of room, staring at Steve with confusion and a hint of fear.

"YEAH! YOU GO TRIS RUuuuunnn. . . Oh, hey Director Fury. . ." Steve had finally noticed the other man's presence.

"Please don't tell Stark about this." Steve begged him. Fury gave a quick laugh before he spoke:

"Man, I was recording that whole thing. Stark is most definitely seeing this."