Narnia & Darcy

Steve was sitting in his room at Avengers Tower. He was so grateful that Tony was willing to cover for him so that he didn't have to watch Narnia that day. But Steve suddenly got the feeling that Tony wasn't exactly 'watching' Narnia. So, he went off to search for Tony.

"Tony!" Steve yelled as jogged through the halls.

"He's in his lab, sir." Jarvis said overhead. Steve nodded and headed towards the labs. Tony was casually laying on the floor, holograms above him and a bowl of popcorn beside him. Narnia was no where to be seen.

"Stark!"

"Yes Mr. Spandex?" Tony didn't sit up as he spoke, just continued to move things around on his hologram and eat popcorn. Steve huffed.

"Where's Narnia?"

"Hell?"

"That's not funny Tony."

"Well," Tony wiped the holograms away and sat up, and crossing his legs Indian style as he turned to look at Steve. "I don't know where she is. Thing is, we, unlike you with her, are friends. She doesn't try to skip out on me when I watch her. Because, we get along. So, I let her do whatever, and she doesn't run away."

"That doesn't make sense."

"I may also, let her eat creampuffs and go outside and talk to people. Right now, I'm pretty sure she's hangin' with some purple haired chick. I bet ten bucks that they're making out." Tony smirked.

"That's disgusting, Tony." Steve said, facepalming.

"No, it's not. It's called love."

"Not the way you described it. Ya know what? Whatever, I'm going to find her."

"I wouldn't do that, she doesn't like it when you do that-"

Steve left the room before Tony could finish.

"Jarvis, where's Narnia?"

"I believe that she is with Miss Darcy Jackson, in Miss Narnia's room, sir. She asked to not be disturbed-"

"Thanks." Steve then set off to Narnia's room. Once there, he went to find Narnia. He got to her door and he opened it.

"And if I do this, they don't look like they're even-" Narnia was cut off by Steve's intrusion. Narnia turned, half naked. She wasn't wearing a hoodie, wasn't wearing a shirt, and wasn't wearing a bra. Her long hair luckily covered her breasts but still, she wasn't wearing anything but jeans. Narnia turned away from a young woman around her age with shoulder length purple hair who was standing beside her in a thoughtful stance. The girl stared at Steve, when he walked in.

"Pedro! What a lovely surprise. I was just showing my girlfriend my boobs, did you come here to see them too?" Narnia asked. The purple haired girl, presumed to be Darcy, started laughing, stepping back onto Narnia's bed and laying down to laugh even harder.

"I'm just gonna- ya know. . . Um. . . I'm going to leave."

"Good, I didn't want to be rude and tell you to go away." Narnia said sarcastically, making Darcy go into another laughing fit. Steve then closed the door and he trudged to the elevator.

And there goes another thing to add to the list of the number of awkward moments Steve has had.