Narnia

(A/N: Alright, so this story contains one of my OCs, Narnia, quick summary on her: She's 19; Long blonde hair; Golden Eyes; Shark-like teeth; and let's not forget that she's half-demon and that she's currently under constant supervision by, you guessed it, the Avengers.
Anywhore, let's get down to business
Narnia: TO DEFEAT THE HUNS
Then Narnia and I continue to sing that song until you're finished with this chapter)

Steve stood outside of the bathroom, waiting for Narnia. Steve was currently in charge of the blonde teenage demon, not happy with it. See, him and Narnia did not get along, at all. No matter what they tried, they'd always end up with Tony dragging the girl away by her pointed ears before she could attack Steve, who would be restrained by both Natasha and Clint.

Narnia stepped out of the bathroom, and started to walk off, hoping Steve wouldn't notice, but he did. He quickly grabbed her by the hood of her jacket.

"Alright Sharky, let's get back to your room." Steve said, using his nickname for the girl. Narnia hated that name.

"Oh my god, I didn't do anything!" She said, trying to wrestle her way out of Steve's grasp.

"Don't make me get Natasha."

"Oh no! What's she gonna do? Suffocate me with her boobs? Which I would not mind." Narnia said, muttering the last part. Steve caught the last part though, and rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, let's go." Steve started to hull the teenager down the hall by her hood, but Narnia had stood still, and she slipped out of her jacket. Her golden eyes widened, a smile plastered on her face.

"FUCK YEAH! SEE YOU BITCHES LATER!" She yelled in victory as she ran down the hall in the opposite direction of Steve, her golden hair flying behind her.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Steve exclaimed, tossing the jacket to the side and racing after the demon.

Narnia didn't get very far, Steve had caught up in less that five seconds and had tackled her.

"SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING CUNT BITCH FUCKING DICK FUCK DAMMIT!" Narnia screeched, spewing out every curse word that would come to mind, 'fuck' being frequently used.

Steve was straddling the young girl, and had her pinned, Narnia struggling to get free from under Steve's grasp. Narnia's cursing abruptly stopped, a smirk growing on her face when she did.

"Hey, Ken Doll," Narnia called.

"What do you want Sharky?"

"Is that your sketching pencil or are you having a fucking boner as your pinning me?"

Steve's expression fell, making Narnia's smirk widen. A blush started to grow on Steve's cheeks and Narnia started to laugh.

"Oh-my belly, God dammit Steve, pfffft- HAHAHAHA~!" Narnia said bursting into laughter again.

After the whole situation, Narnia started calling Steve, 'Pedro', and whenever someone asked why she would explain that it was a nickname for, 'Pedro the Pedo'. And Steve did feel like pedophile, Tony rearranging the schedule for, 'Who's Gonna Have To Watch Narnia', so that Steve would have to watch her at least three times a week didn't help either.

And so, Narnia and Steve started to bond little by little. Though their hatred for each other still burned bright, the awkward moment Steve had will always be the rock founder of their 'frinemy' relationship.

(So, that was Narnia, hope you enjoyed.
If you want more of Narnia let me know
Bye bye my little proxies!
And enjoy reading!)