WHAT?!

(A/N:

YOU NEED TO READ THE FAN FIC BEFORE YOU READ THIS STORY)

"Hey Steve!" Clint said running up to the blonde.

"Clint, hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong! I was just going through some fan fiction."

"What fiction?"

"Fan Fiction. Ya know, the stories teenage girls slash boys wrote about their favorite show, slash movie, slash book, slash celebrity?"

"Why do you know about this."

"DON'T LIE I KNOW YOU'VE READ STONY BEFORE."

"Anyway what's the deal with this, Fan Fiction?" Clint showed his phone to Steve, the screen set on a website called, 'archiveofourown.org', on the story titled, 'I'll Be The One In Red, White, And Blue'.

"What is this?"

"It's the story. I need you to read it, and tell me if it's true or not, please don't break my phone." He said as he walked away to the kitchen. Steve watched him go, shrugged and began to read the, 'Fan Fiction'.

After a minute, Steve rushed to the kitchen, blushing madly.

"What. The. Hell! Barton!"

"What?" Clint said innocently. After a few moments it all clicked. "Holy shit it is true. Oh. My. God. GUESS WHO'S TWEETING THIS! ME!" Clint snatched his phone, and ran off before Steve could follow him.

"Dammit." He muttered, still red from the Fan Fiction that had apparently spoken the truth about his past.