Kim K Hollywood

The Avengers were out, going to a newly built iHop. The restaurant was packed, much to the team's distaste. They sat at a row of chairs, all on their phones and chatting amongst themselves. Now Steve, he wasn't talking, he was too invested in the game he was playing on his phone. The game known as, 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood'. He had heard of the game and decided to give it a shot, and he was absolutely taken by the game. He couldn't stop playing it.

He's been playing it for about two weeks and he was already a B-List Celebrity. He's married, in the game of course, and possibly almost as successful as Kim Kardashian.

"Hey, Steve, whatcha, playin' there?"

Steve, startled, almost dropped his phone and looked over to see Bruce grinning.

"Uhh, n-nothing." Steve said.

"Sure, sure you were playing, 'nothing'. Didn't look like nothing Steve." Tony said, from the other side of Steve. Tony was grinning wider than Bruce was. They both stared at him, awaiting his answer, containing laughter that was already building up from catching him play the absurd game.

"Fine, yeah, I play Kim K. . . ." Steve muttered in defeat. Tony and Bruce started laughing, catching the attention of the rest of the Avengers and everyone who was in the waiting area. Steve put his head in his hands, feeling embarrassed and awkward. (Of course he felt awkward this whole book is about little Steven feeling awkward, now isn't it?)