Chapter 14

Yoongi's POV

I wake up and pray that yesterday wasn't a dream. I look down at Jimin with a smile on my face. I stare at him with loving eyes. Jimin starts moving and then he opens his eyes looking around in confusion. He sees me and I watch his face change until he starts blushing. It's so cute, he looks like a little tomato.

"Good morning kitten."

He blushes even more. I'm squealing on the inside.

"Morning hyung." He whispers

"Did you sleep well?"

He nods.

"Good. I wish you could see your face. You look so cute."

"Hyung stooooppppp."

I chuckle and kiss his head. He gets up and I ask,

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower."

"Can I join you?" I say smirking

"HYUNG!!"

I start laughing and Jimin runs to the bathroom. I immediately get up and head to Jimin's room and pick out some clothes.

 I immediately get up and head to Jimin's room and pick out some clothes

I run to grab clothes and go take a shower.

I run downstairs and I pout

I run downstairs and I pout. Jimin was already making breakfast. He turns around and squeals.

"You look so cute! Aww Yoongi!"

I flush and look down. He pinches my cheeks and coos. I didn't look up. He giggles and I flush even more.

"Jiminie." I whine

He giggles again and goes back to the kitchen. I sit down at the table and eventually, Jimin comes back with breakfast. I pull him onto my lap and I start feeding him. He flushes but eats anyway.

~Time Skip~

"Hey Jimin!"

"Yes hyung?"

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. Let's go to the movie theatre."

"Ok."

I grab my phone, wallet and keys and grab Jimin's hand. We get to the car and I open the door for him. He thanks me and I get in the car and drive off.

Jimin turns on the radio and starts singing. It takes everything in me to not stare. His voice still manages to stun me. Eventually, we get to the movie theatre.

We buy tickets to Avengers: Endgame and go to buy snacks. We get some candy and as we were buying popcorn, the girl serving us says,

"Aww you guys are so cute."

Jimin and I blush a little but thank her. Once we have the popcorn, we enter the movie theatre. We get seats close to the back. We sit down and the movie starts.

~Time Skip~

At the end of the movie, I have tears in my eyes and Jimin, along with everyone in the theatre, is sobbing uncontrollably. I put him in my lap and hold him until he stops, giving him little kisses.

When Jimin stops crying, we get up and leave. In the car, Jimin is still sniffling. I drive to Popeyes and get some food and drive home.

We get home and carry food to the kitchen and start eating. When we finish, I make some hot chocolate with marshmellos and Jimin and I sit down on the couch and cuddle.

We talk about everything and anything, and eventually we finish the hot chocolate. We sit in a comfortable silence and I slowly realise that Jimin is staring at me. When I look down at him, he pulls me into a kiss.

I'm a little caught off guard but I immediately kiss back. It isn't a fast paced kiss, it's a kiss that shows how much we love and appreciate each other. We pull away with smiles on our faces. I pull Jimin back into a kiss, just enjoying it. Jimin climbs onto my lap and starts grinding on my leg. I pull him closer until we have to breathe so I pull away. Jimin lets out a breathy moan as I kiss down his jaw to his neck.

He lets a long moan when I find his sweet spot. I lick and bite and kiss that one spot until there is a dark bruise. I guide him as he grinds on my leg.

"Y-Yoongi!" He moans.

"Yes baby."

"I-I'm gonna cum-"

"Cum for me baby."

His eyes roll back into his head and he lets out a long moan. He comes down from his high and whimpers. I lift him up and carry him to the bathroom and prepare a bath for him. I helped him undress and get in the bath. I help him get clean and I grab a towel and lift him up. I towel him down and put him in some pyjamas and lay him on the bed.

I move to go back to the bathroom and Jimin whines.

"I'll be right back baby."

I grab my pjs and run to the bathroom to take a shower and take care of my business. Jimin's too hot for his own good.

I finish and I get dressed and run back to the bed. Jimin stretches out his arms and I pick him and lay down with Jimin on top of me. I kiss him and he gives me a small smile.

"I love you hyung."

"I love you too baby."

He drifts off to sleep and I watch him, my cute little baby. I smile and close my eyes with a feeling of content in my heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------
What an intense chapter. At least it is for me. 🥵🥵🥵
Lord, forgive me.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter guys.

Saranghae💜