Chapter 3

Edited: 23.06, 2022: Okay, okay. I had fun with this one. HeHeHe! I didn't change much though just slowed it down. Which means it got a little darker. Sorry? Just prepare yourself while reading and tell Author-nim what you think! Will finish editing the next one tomorrow! Or this evening! not sure yet.

*Warning abuse scene*

Yoongi's POV:

        I twitch as I catch a faint unnamed sound coming from an unknown place. So faint in fact, that I would have missed it if the house wasn't as quiet as it was. I hear it again and it's just a little louder than the last time. Disoriented, I still haven't figured out that my eyes are still closed, as I furrow my brows, listening for that unnamed sound again.

       The next time I hear it, I finally realise it's a whimper. A whimper? Where the fuck could that be coming from? Then suddenly it clicks, Jimin! At that thought I jolted out of bed, bolting for my room door I almost tripped in my rush to get to the younger.

       By the time I got to Jimin's door I was positive it's him as the sound had gotten much louder. I rushed to open the door and turn the light on, and what I saw had my heart clenching painfully. Jimin was fisting his blanket and whimpering in his sleep, tears streaking down his temples. He looks so in pain. I frowned.

       I ran over to him, unsure of what to do. I have never actually been in this type of situation before.

       "Jimin," I call, hoping the urgency in my voice will wake him, "wake up!" I shout in a whisper.

       As his whimpers grow louder, so does my panic. I freeze biting habitually at my nails. What to do? What to do...?

       Not coming up with any better idea, I tried again, "Jimin, please wake up." I continue calling him voice raising in pitch and volume.

       I place my hand on his shoulder and he jumps up, startling me as we almost bumped our heads together

       "Jimin?" I call worriedly.

       He whimpers again looking straight at me with glossy, unfocused eyes as he backs away from me. I feel a little hurt but I tamp the feeling down as I slowly climb onto his bed, wilfully keeping eye contact with him. Then only a while later the haunted look in his eyes finally seems to clear away and he seems to finally be looking at me. Finally recognised me.

       His brow furrows slightly, as if confused, "Y-yoongi hyung?"

       I fold my lips partially, feeling the bottom one curl inward as the top one falls over it, "I'm here, Jimin." I say surprisingly steady, I clench my hands into my clothes unsure of what to do with them.

       And suddenly I fall back onto the bed as an unexpected weight crashes into my chest, and I find myself with arms full of a sobbing whimpering Jimin as his arm wraps around me in a near death grip. My heart is in pieces and it keeps breaking on every sob, every soft missable whine that falls from the hybrid's lips.

       "Jimin, what happened?" I asked, just trying to get him to talk, just to please, stop crying.

       "I ha-had a nightmare. Yoongi," He stuttered in a whisper, but the next thing he said almost had me breaking down with him, "I'm scared." It was so distressing to see him like this so I wrapped my arms more snuggly around him as I asked,

       "Do you wanna talk about it?" just really wanting to figure out what is causing him to have such dreams. Even though I think I already know.

       He shakes his head and starts to cry harder, gasping and hiccuping with it. I can only continue holding him until his cries start turning into light sniffles.