#1 somethings off

hi, guys noting this is the first storybook I wanted to let you know that the book will mostly be in the third person of sky's pov.

enjoy this chapter

-----------------------

dear diary,

life here has been quite good. Alan and I have been fighting less. if your wondering Alan is waiting no, was a good friend of mine. but there are somethings been off, the spirits have been restless and to top that off crime in America has spiked from like 5 to 5000. I hope that won't affect our life.

yesterday I and Tai went to get boba tea, he was all flirty while still being cute. but then I panicked and fell and he caught me. even though he is the gender-bend version of me he was so HOT.  Kiki has been hanging out with this person behind our backs, he is doing something to her and I hate it.

today I am going to the big apple with everyone in the house. I need to get some new sweaters and dresses. my brother is bringing his girlfriend, Poof-Chan. she is quite cute but she is very short. I think Alice wants more red hair dye. but didn't she bye some last week?

I have a bad feeling about today, something seems off. for example, the sky today is a clear blue but on the apps, it says there is a bad storm. to top that off my paycheck did not come in today, I know the boss will always be on time. guess we all will have a smaller budget today.

bye for now,

      sky b. Eevee

--------------------------

3rd person

"kiki, why can't you come with us?" Asked a female voice from outside my room.

"I told you, Alice, I have plans...so I can't go." replied kiki.

Sky quickly slammed her note dairy shut. she marching out of her bedroom, to find her friends screaming at Kiki for not joining them. sky flapped out her large wings to block the twins from attacking the other.

"no need to fight guys, we don't want to make our neighbors suspicious." sky explained to the twins.

the annoyed girls stopped fighting and walked off giving each other death glares. Tai rolled his eyes and proceeded to start petting Sky's head. in response to the petting, the sky squeaked at her boyfriend. Tobis smirked at his older sister and walked off from the ending commotion.

"Are you guys ready?" asked a deep voice behind the couple.

"what do you think Alan?" they said together but ended up bursting into a giant bunch of laughter

"I'll take that as a no"

"yep your right"

"We all still need to get dressed"

Alan gave a sarcastic look and walked off with the rest of the group, leaving Sky and Tai alone. sky stared up at her taller self and blew out a small wave of air.

"Tai, I have a bad feeling about today..." Sky sighed.

"what's wrong Pop?"

"I don't know, the world seems off."

"I can feel it too. but let's enjoy the day and prepare for the worst." Tai poked his loves nose and walked into his room.

---------------------------

this has been edited on - Agust 29th 2020

that's it for this chapter, I'm tired, your probably tired. so, I'll let ya go. if ya found any errors please tell me in the comments and feel free to follow my account

the SHIPPING MASTER will see you later,

bye