Thirty seven

After the Denali clan arrived, so did the others. There were four more covens that Carslie called. The Irish coven with their leader Siobhan, her mate Liam and their daughter Maggie. The Egyptian coven. Their leader Amun, Benjamin, Kebi and Tia. And the Romanian coven of Stefan and Valdimir. And the Amazonian coven, Senna and Zaftina.

The Egyptian coven was the first to arrive. Ellis watched invisibly from the sidelines next to Seth's wolf as the Egyptian coven met Nessie. They were all gathered in the woods in front of the house. The wolves and the cullens surrounding Nessie in a half circle as Amun and his coven faced them. Benjamin, a young looking vampire, probably in his late teens with short curly hair and wide easy grin, knelt down to face Nessie. Ellis crosses his arms. Even though Amun was the oldest and Benjamin seemed to be the true leader of this coven. What he decided, the others followed. He smiled at Nessie as he knelt down. She smiled back before raising her hand to his face. Benjamin stilled for a second before taking her hand and holding palm up to the sky. Ellis gasped as the wind blew. A small tornado formed up from Nessie's hand.

"Benjamin can influence the elements", Edward explained as the tornado dissipated.

Benjamin stood up and smiled at the Cullen family. "Your daughter is wonderful", he commented. He seemed warm and young. Ellis found himself stepping closer.

"How old are you?" He asked. The Egyptians jumped at the invisible voice. Amun fell into a defensive position, snarling in surprise.

"Relax", Carslie soothed. "It is just our Ellis. He has the gift of invisibility. Ellis will you make yourself visible?" Ellis appeared and stepped forward, eyes on Benjamin.

"You, how old are you?" He repeated clearly.

"15", Benjamin answered.

"You're like me", Ellis smiled. He held out a hand to the young vampire. "Ellis Hale. Nice to meet you".

"Benjamin", Benjamin smiled in return. They shook hands warmly. Like the friends they would soon become.

"It appears you have another extremely gifted child within your coven Carslie", Amun commented. The older vampire was watching Ellis with interest. "The youngest always seem the most powerful".

There was a rustling off in the distance, the sound of footsteps. Everyone turned towards the noise. Ellis and Benjamin dropped their hands. Ellis blinking out of existence as two more vampires landed in front of the house. They were two females with dark skin and blood red eyes. They were clothed in animal pelts and leather, with the air of something wild.

"Senna and Zafrina", Edward smiled happily. "From the Amazon".

Tile seemed to blur after that. Emmet and Rosalie arrived with several nomads. Including Peter and Charlotte, old friends of Jasper. Alice and Jasper seemed to have disappeared. Since leaving to find more witnesses, they had not made contact with the cullens. This was foreboding as without Alice, they could not see what the future had in store. Their loss of presence had a significant impact on their family. Everyone was overly anxious, worried and scared of the possibilities.

The arrivals of more and more Witnesses was both a good thing and a bad. There were a lot of red eyes and although they had all promised not to feed in the area, they had to feed somewhere. Also, the rise in nearby vampire population was causing more and more Quileutes to phase. Jacob, Seth and Leah were forced to return to their lands to help Sam deal with the rising amount of wolves. They spent at lest half the week working with Sam's pack now , the other half spent at the Cullens.

Edward and Carslie has discussed with Sam and Jacob. The wolves would help them in the fight with the volturi. But until then the old treaty still stands. No vampires would come on to their territory and no feeding in the area. It was tricky to make all the new arrivals listen, but they did so with grumbled loyalty.

Eventually, there were eighteen vampires, not including the Cullens, in their home. Many of these new vampires, like Alice, Edward and Ellis, has gifts of their own. Benjamin, as Ellis saw, could influence the four alchemical elements of fire, earth, wind and water. Zafrina had a power over the mind. She could make anyone see exactly what they wanted them too. Kate could make anyone who touched her feel electric shocks from her skin. While Eleazar could define and read another Vampires gift.  He labelled Bella a shield, which made sense in regards to their immunity from other mental and physical gifts. She literally blocked them all out.

"The young one", Eleazar nodded at Ellis. "He's a shield too". They were all seated around the living room one evening. Ellis was curled up in a armchair, Emmet leaning on the back of it. They had been discussing the maze runner series when Eleazar interrupted.

Ellis looked up at him as everyone turned their gaze to him. "What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. "But my gift if nothing liked Bella's".

"If that's true", Emmet voiced from above him. "Then Ellis must be one of the most powerful shields that I've ever met".

Eleazar nodded again, eyes watch Ellis critically. "There are many types of shields. Some which shield you from eyesight. Others, like Bella's which shield your mind. Can you read Ellis whilst he's invisible Edward?"

"No", Edward answered, a look of comprehension dawning across his face. Ellis felt uneasy at the way everyone was looking at him. It was like something had changed in their gazes. He didn't understand why this was so important.

"He is able to shield himself so well that he is completely obscured from our sights as well as from our minds", Carslie muttered in wonder.

"So?" Ellis asked bluntly. "You have always know that I was able to do that".

"But before I just thought that your invisibility was just a mental trick like Zafrina's", Edward explained. "That I couldn't see you or read your thoughts because you didn't want me to. But now we know that you are literally invisible. Our gifts don't even register you because, according to all our senses, there is nothing to register".

"But you can still hear me though", Ellis pointed out.

"Barely", Emmet snorted. "It's only when you don't look where you're going and step on a twig or scare some wildlife".

"Do you think he could broadcast it?" Carslie asked Eleazar. "Expand it?"

"No", Eleazar answered. "If he worked hard enough then he could maybe expand it to another person. But his is so shaped to himself that it would take decades to learn". He paused and looked at Bella. "Isabella on the other hand, she has enormous potential".

Bella averted her eyes to the ground nervously as Edward kissed her forehead. Ellis was glad that the gazed had turned to her. He disliked being the centre of attention. Half of him wished that Seth was here. But his boyfriend was with Jacob helping to train new wolves. With everything going on, they needed all the people they could get.

Unedited
There you go. A little more info on Ellis' gift for you there.