Nikhil: Got it. We won't be a third wheel in between you both.

Khushi left from there sending a message to Lavanya stating use this opportunity.

Nikhil (POV): Hmm... Pari left. Now we can be alone and I will use this chance to impress her.

They spoke randomly then diverted attention to opposite person learning more about each other. They realised that even though they know each other for a few years still there is more to learn about other person.

AK Office

Khushi barged into Arnav's office where Aman is angrily staring at Arnav while Arnav is looking everywhere other than Aman's face. Startled by the sudden entry, both turned to entrance ready to shout at the person entered but seeing Khushi both calmed themselves.

Khushi: What is happening here ?

Aman: Chutki how could you both do this ?

Khushi: What did we do ?

Aman: Why you didn't say about Nikhil and Lavanya. Am I am outsider to you now ?

Khushi: Its not like that. You are my brother.

Aman: Then why didn't you tell your brother ?

Khushi: We didn't get time time to tell you. Then she explained about them.

You both acted very good. I thought you really had a meeting.

Arnav: So how did it go ?

Khushi: They are the most dumb people I have ever seen till now. When given chance, they don't know how to utilise it.

Arnav: Let them be. We can just create opportunities, further they have to take care of it.

Aman: Leave it. We have a little bit time before meeting.

Khushi: Let's play Ludo.

Both: Ludo !! not again.

Khushi: Please.... Please

Both: No

Khushi: Pretty please. Just one game.

Both: Ok. Only one.

They started playing. As always Khushi won. Lets say, they both made her win.

After sometime, they left to conference room to attend the meeting with a few Indian clients. Khushi continued playing games and sometimes studying as her exams are nearing. Only few days are left for study holidays, so she is balancing the syllabus and fun.

Khushi is engrossed in her book. She didn't realise the time. Some one knocked the door. She just told that person to come in without noticing him/her as the staff knows her, she didn't bother much.

When no one spoke for sometime, she looked up to see a new face. He may be in mid twenties. She stared at him until she realise he is looking at her weirdly.

Khushi: Who are you ? How can I help you ?

Unknown man: Is this Arnav's cabin ?

Khushi (POV): How familiarly he said as he knows Arnav closely. Even he seems similar to me. Do I know this person ?

While Khushi is lost in her thoughts, Arnav and Aman entered in the cabin noticing him.

Arnav: Akash ?

Khushi: Akash as in Akash Malik ?

Akash: How do you know me ? Did we met before.

Khushi is tensed as she didn't met anyone familiar from India in last eight years.

Arnav: I told her. Let me introduce her, she is Muskaan my friend from our university.

Understanding what Arnav is trying to do, Khushi followed him.

Khushi: Finally I met you in person. Nice to meet you Akash. Arnav used to say about his family in India.

Akash: Same here Muskaan.

Aman: Akash you didn't tell that you are coming. I mean you used to say before.

Akash: Aman I came for business purpose and thought to meet you people and also to invite you people for my engagement.

Arnav: Engagement ?

Akash: Ha bhai, my mom and Payal's mom decided for engagement now and later we will get married after a few months.

Hearing about Payal's mom, Khushi froze on the spot. Aman squeezed her hand supportively and told her to compose.

Arnav: Oh congrats Akash. When is it.

Akash: After 10 days. Preparations are going on. You both should come and you to Muskaan. You seem to be an Indian, this way you can visit India also.

Khushi: I will try to come as my exams are nearing.

Akash: You are a student ?

Khushi: Yes

Akash: Try to come. I will leave now as I have to invite Khuranas also.

After Akash left, both asked Khushi whether she is ok.

Khushi: I am ok. When are you planning to leave to India.

Arnav: No I won't go leaving you here.

Khushi: You have to go. He is your bua's son. Even if you don't I will go alone.

Aman: What, are you serious ?

Arnav: Khushi are you mad ?

*********************************

Outside AK

Akash's POV

Why do she seem familiar to me. I feel like I know her. Did we met before ? She is Arnav's friend. Their closeness reminds me of Khushi. She is still a student while Arnav said she is his University friend. Is she just a friend of his or more ? She is a mystery.