Matthew- "gotcha. Call me when you get your child back."

(Y/n)- "alright."

He ran in the opposite direction.

John- "these the kids?"

A black green lantern says. Superman nods.

John- "ok, let's go."

(Y/n)- "wait!"

John- "what now?"

(Y/n)- "could you...drop me off at the Titans tower? I don't like how things ended."

He sighs and Superman chuckles.

Superman- "sure."

Reall really really short timeskip Rachel's POV

I was still in my room, laid down on my bed as the thought of (Y/n) leaving lingers in my head. I was mad at Robin.....but I couldn't help but blame myself. I should've thought this might've happened before I decided to bring him here.

Starfire- "friend Raven....please come out. I know that a lot has happened over the past few days, but please don't seclude yourself."

Cyborg- "come on, it's not healthy to just stay in there all by yourself."

Rachel- " *sniff* go away."

Starfire- "friend Raven-"

Rachel- "I said go AWAY!!"

I heard the footsteps depart form my door, allowing me to stay in my room longer....that was until I heard this.

*knock knock knock*

Rachel- "I already told you LEAVE ME BE!!"

???- "Rachel....it's me."

Thoughts- 'that voice.....that soothing voice.....a voice I've only heard once before.....(Y/n)....'

I rushed to the door and opened it. The hallway light blinded me so I could barely see who was calling out to me. Soon, I felt two arms snake around my waist and I was pulled in for to a tight hug.

Thoughts- 'it....it is you....'

Rachel- "(Y/n)!"

My arms wrapped around his neck and I pull him closer. I broke down in his arms.

(Y/n)- "it's ok...."

Rachel- "p-please don't leave *sniff* I can't *sniff* handle a w-world without you."

I felt his hand on the back off my head and he whispers to me.

(Y/n)- "I promise...I'll be by you whenever you need me to."

I kept my composure and he looked down at me and smiled. He kisses my forehead and I blush a bit.

(Y/n)- "I'm not dying anymore. I've been cured."

Those words filled me with even more joy so I tackled him and made out with him while he was on the ground. I soon realize what I was doing and I got up and madly blushed. He looked at me and smiles.

(Y/n)- "looks like I'm not the only pervert~"

Short timeskip (Y/n)'s POV