Chapter 10-Lights Up

Start from the beginning

I see Louis walking behind her and Liam and Niall . I also see Zayn with a guilty look on his face.

,, You left the party , so we brought the party to you.  '' Niall says . 

,, Yey ... what you I do without you guys '' Harry says with a pout on his face . 

I put my hand over his to assure him it's fine. 

,, Hmmm, let's play a gamee'' Danielle says as soon as she sits. 

She gets closer to me and I can feel her breath smelling like alcohol. 

,, Let's plaay ... spin the bottle'' 

,, Oh , really , Danielle ? '' Harry says ,, you're lame ''

,, It could be fun '' Zayn says looking at me fora quick second . 

,, Yeah , but we're 5 guys and two girls ... '' Louis says but then he adds ,, fuck it, let's play''

Harry looks at me and I say 

,, If all of you play then ...''

,, Alrightt , let's doooo it '' Danielle says ,, take a sit everybody . 

Zayn stays next to Danielle , facing me, next to him is Louis , facing Harry , and after there's Liam and Niall . 

,, OK , I'm first '' Louis says and spins .

The bottle spins , and spins , and spins , and lands on Harry . 

,, Of course '' he says smiling , throwing his hands in the air . 

,,Oh , Harry, my love '' Louis says and straights right to Harry's lips .

This is interesting . 

After a short while , Harry pulls away laughing and says ;

,, Not tongue , you idiot ''

,, Sorry ,mate , I got caught up in the moment '' Louis replies . 

,, Okay ,it's my turn .'' Danielle says and spins it . 

The bottle lands on the person I didn't expect at all . It lands on me . 

,, UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH '' Louis ,Liam and Niall say.

I look at Harry and he just blinks smiling.

,, Oh , don't tell me you have to ask him for permission now '' Danielle says and looks away . 

Then I stand up on my knees , I take her facein my hands and I press my lips against hers . She seemed surprised at first but then she pulled me closer , with her hands in my hair . 

She then adds tongue and I let her do it . The boys were shouting and screaming in the background having a really good view of what's happening . 

After a quick while I hear Harry coughing so I pull away from the kiss , seeing Danielle with her eyes still closed , her lipstick being all over her mouth now. 

I look at Louis who was laughing with Liam and Niall , I look then at Zayn quickly who was smiling and scratching his head . 

Then I look at Harry with fear . Then I noticed he was smiling too , his dimple showing . He rubbed my hand and blinked at me , assuring me he's fine. 

Well , that was something . Normally after this I would probably be in love , but I'm not. I mean the kiss was good , but I didn't feel that way , and I guess Harry has something to do with it . 

The guys played too , Liam having to kiss Zayn but it was more like a smooch , and Niall having to kiss Danielle , which was also a smooch . Then was Zayn's turn .