"Another time, please?" I practically begged. He sighed, giving in.

"Fine, then." Harry shrugged. I hoped that he wasn't too offended that I wasn't letting him in on things, but he was after all, still a stranger to me. Although he might not be a stranger to the world, I still barely knew anything about him besides the fact that he was in a popular boyband. I couldn't just start spilling my darkest secrets to him.

"If we sit in this parking lot any longer they'll find us." I glanced near the church- any minute now my family would start looking for me. I gave it another ten before they'd realized that I had fled the building.

Harry pursed his lips before turning the key in the ignition and roaring the trailer to life. There was still a numbness in my bones and it still hadn't registered in my mind that Harry from One Direction had just snuck into my dressing room to save me from a forced wedding. It all didn't make sense, but nothing really did lately.

"Alright," Harry spoke up. "I'll be honest, I really don't know what I'm doing." He chuckled.

"That makes two of us." I chimed in, pulling my dress out of the door and ripping it in the process. I didn't even care.

"I guess we should get on the highway, then?" He suggested. "I had originally planned on heading South, to a beach or something. That was before I had a runaway bride accompanying me." He said lightheartedly.

"Don't mind me, I guess." I said. "Do whatever you were planning, I'll just be along for the ride."

He chuckled and I noticed little crinkles by the corner of his eyes that I couldn't help but admire. But soon enough, they disappeared as his eyes bulged in their sockets and his lips parted. I frowned and turned to see that he was looking in his rear view mirror at something behind us.

When I noticed that it was my father and my now ex-fiancee pointing toward the trailer and running to the nearest car, I gasped loudly.

"Step on the gas!" I screeched. "Drive, drive, they're coming!"

"Oh shit, oh shit." He panicked as the trailer drove forward. "Can I get arrested for this?"

"For swearing?" I asked. He shot me a blank look and I giggled. "Sorry, bad timing. Just drive and don't stop driving and maybe they'll give up eventually, I dunno."

"What if they call the police? If we get caught by the cops, please don't tell them I kidnapped you. You wouldn't do something like that, would you?" He ran one shaky hand through his locks while the other remained on the steering wheel.

"Of course not." I assured him. I looked back and sure enough- they were still on our tail as we proceeded into the unknown. Matthew, my fiancee, looked pissed. My dad almost looked worried, but I'm sure that it wasn't at my expense. He must've been thinking about all of the bad publicity this could get his company.

"Is that the groom?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Looks like a real douche." He noted.

"Yeah." I agreed.

I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes. How did life ever get so complicated? I was currently running away from my family and future husband with a celebrity that I had just met. And something even scarier to think about- there was a possibility that they would catch us. The thought of marrying Matthew and having to have his children was horrifying.

"Don't worry, okay? You'll be alright." Harry reassured me. I just smiled.

The silence was interrupted by a low buzz. I could feel my phone vibrating through my bag and I sighed, pulling it out to look at whoever the person was. It was a text, and it was from my dad, and I was nervous as ever. What would he have to say for me?