four

.

.

  mia

.

.

  After sitting in two hour long traffic and actually driving a whole whopping hour, Harry pronounced that we should call it a day and make camp at a rest stop. Being the exhausted runaway bride I was, I happily agreed.

  "I think this is where the campers and stuff park." Harry said, frowning at the road in front of him with his tongue stuck out in concentration. He maneuvered us into the long space and then turned the engine off, leaving us in complete silence.

  "C'mon, I'll show you around the back. It's quite roomy." He smiled, nudging me to follow along. I felt a bit awkward invading this guy's space, but I didn't have many other options of where to go. Well, at least none that were this good. 

  "This is our kitchen, along with a table for two." He said. "We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry, as well as a working dishwasher."

  "In exchange for giving me a temporary living space I think it's only fair that I'm on dish duty. Plus, it's the one job I really don't mind." I said. Harry looked at me with a huge frown on his face.

  "No, no." He argued. "I brought you along by choice, and so as my guest you won't have to do any work around here. That's what a good host always does and I want to fulfill the role of a good host." He was so polite that it almost made me laugh.

  "I object." I teased. "But I have a happy medium we can come to. Since we're technically roommates until you see fit, we'll share the load. Each of us can split the work in half and we each must clean up after ourselves on occasion."

  "Deal." Harry nodded. "Proceeding with the tour." He spun on his heel and grabbed my wrist gently as we maneuvered our way through the hallway that was going down the whole tour bus. "This here is the living room, complete with two couches, storage space, a flat screen, and a convenient cabinet filled with all of my favorite board games.

  "Board games?" I snorted. "Mr. Famous celebrity that has no time to interact with fans on social media has time for board games?"

  "It's a hobby." Harry said in his defense. "And I'll bet that I can beat you in Apples to Apples too, so don't you say anything smart about it." He smirked. I wasn't really sure whether or not I believed him about his so-called "hobby" until he opened a closet full of board games, three of which were versions of Apples to Apples. 

  "Guess we'll never know, because you need three players for that game." I chuckled. 

  "Fine, fine." He sighed. "Oh, over there is the loo and it has a shower as well. And if you follow me, there's a master suite in the back..." I bit my lip, wondering where this magical second bed that I was supposed to sleep in was going to appear. Something told me that it never was going to.

  "Here we are, the grand finale of the tour. I asked for a waterbed but they don't allow them on tour buses." Harry said sadly.

  The bedroom was bigger and better than mine, despite the fact that it was on wheels. The bed was an elegant red and black and above the headboard there was more closet space, just as big as the one that I had back at my parents' house. Another thing that I noticed was that there was another flat screen, similar to the one that I had literally seen two seconds ago.

  "Damn." I muttered. "You're stacked."

  "Thank you, I think." Harry gave a weird look as he chuckled.