Chapter 13

Twins sleeping peacefully at their bed. It's quite peaceful for them, until Poppy bang the door open, startling The twins, when poppy scream,"WAKE UP NATHAN AND NATALIE!!!""WHAT THE?!" Shout Nathan as he falls over the bed as Natalie get up from her bed as she glared at poppy."POPPY!!!!"Shout the twins in anger as poppy laugh as she said, grabbing the twins hands after they finish clothing themselves."COME ON!""OKAY, DON'T RUSH US!"Shout Nathan as he yawn tiredly, as he and his twin been tag away.

As Natalie singing.

Natalie:

5,4,5,4,3,2

Trolls of the world unite,

Strength in numbers, we can get it right,

One time!

Everyone:

We are a part of the rhythm nation

Natalie:

With Music by our side,

To break the other line,

Let's work together to improve our way of life,

Everything:

Trolls of the world!

Nathan:

This is the test,

No struggles, no progress,

Lend a hair,

Help a troll do their best

everyone:

Let's sing, and dance. Singing it out loud.

Let's sing and dance. Singing it out loud.

The twins arrive at the main village, were the other leaders were waiting."Hey everyone"Said Nathan as he and his twin arrive."Howdy Nathan!" said Delta as Nathan smile and said,"Howdy Delta." Delta blush a bit as she looks away from him. Natalie smirk as she giggles as her twin look at her confuse."Anyway..... Let's headed to leader's meeting!!"said poppy as Nathan said with a grumpy look on his face,"You know i will never forgive you for waking us up from our beauty sleep" everyone chuckles as they went. Then the twins both stop when they heard something.

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaa!

The twins turn around in surprise as they look around. They look so confuse as poppy called them,"Hey big bro! sis! you coming?!" this made the twins snap out of it,"HUH?! Oh! yeah coming!" shout Natalie as she and her twin went following them.

Poppy start the meeting about the party and anything else. The twins listen and smile seeing poppy and the other leaders are getting along each other. Then poppy asked the Twins if this good"Of course! this gonna be-" Then Nathan got cut off that called out.

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaa!

The twins eyes went wide as they look around. This confuse  the others."Um nathan? natalie? are you okey?" asked poppy as the twins snap out of it then look at them as they smile as the twins said,"huh? oh um......iT'S GREAT....... We're gonna take a walk." then left. everyone look each other then back to the twins. Trollex and Delta look sad to see them leave and worried look on each leaders face.

Meanwhile

The twins walk around the forest with confuse look upon their face. "Sooooo.....  were getting older huh?" asked Nathan as Natalie smile and said,"yeah....." it was moment silent for a bit as Natalie spoke,"Soooooo...... do you Have a crush on someone?" Nathan gave her confuse then asked" who?""i don't know....Do you like....Delta? Or barb? or the K-pop girls?" Nathan stared at her for a second then blush a little as he rub his head sheepishly saying," Well Barb is kinda........crazy. The K-pop girls are kinda.....clingy.... But Delta?......She's kinda........""Cute?~""Yeah cute- wait... NATALIE!!!" 

Natalie laugh as Nathan glared at her blushing furiously then smirk devilishly," how about you? do have a crush on Trollex? Tresillo?" Natalie stop laughing as she stared at him then blush saying,"uh.........I think Tresillo is okey but Trollex????well..." Nathan smirk as he said, while giving her a smug look,"Handsome? Gentlemen? sweet?kind?""yeah like that- wait a minute......NATHAN!!"

Now it's Nathan turn to laugh. Natalie rolled her eyes at him as she blush furious as the twins relax as they slowly start singing.

(to lazy to do the lyrics)