Chapter 2

Meanwhile at the pop village, in the pod, two humans, were sleeping soundly on their bed, then all the sudden the door slowly open quietly as a figure entered the room. Nathan snore loudly as Natalie snuggle her pillow as she snore softly. Then a pink figure slowly rose in front of them and takes a deep breath.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And shout......really loud," WAKE UP BIG BROTHER NATHAN AND BIG SISTER NATALIE!!" Nathan manly scream as he rolled over his bed and fall out as Natalie stood up at her bed with scared look on her face. The twins look each other then look at the pinkie figure with surprise look on their face." Poppy?!" Shout the twins as Queen poppy, of the pop trolls smile and laugh at them saying," you should seen your face!!"" It wasn't funny Poppy. You almost gave me a heart attack!!" Said Nathan as he stood up and dust himself as he gave poppy a glared as Natalie sigh as she fix her hair, saying," what is it you want today poppy??"

Poppy smile at her older siblings and said," cmon! You guys gonna miss the party!!" Then quickly left with Natalie on her tow as she fix her clothes saying," Hold up Poppy! You need to take a bath first!!" Nathan just stood there at the door way as he shook his head with a smile and said to himself," things always get out of handy huh?" Then he close the door and followed his twin and his step little sister.

Then everyone start to sing..

Poppy:
Woke up! In the morning light.
Today is the day that i do everything right!

Natalie came as she puts the crown on poppy's head as she and her twin sang.

Natalie and Nathan:
Now your the Queen
You've got kingdom to run

Natalie:
Cause trolls, they wanna fun yeahhhh

Poppy, Nathan, and Natalie:
Ohhhhhhhh, trolls just wanna have funnnnn~~

As the siblings walk out of poppy's pod, all the village continued singing as they dance happily with the siblings.

Everyone:
We just wanna!
We just wannnaa!
We just wanna!
We just wannnaa!

Poppy:
Trolls just wanna have funnnnn~

Meanwhile, at the bunker, laid Branch, who was getting ready for the day as well as he sing.

Branch:
Lived under ground..
To get away from the world.
Till my life had changed by a beautiful girl.
Just need the guts to tell her,
She's the one

Branch stand on the platform and start heading up as he continued singing.

Branch:
But you know. Trolls, they wanna have fuuunuuunnnnn~
Ooooohhhh, Trolls just wanna have.......

Branch launched up into the air as he used his hair to grab the vine and slide down it, using a leaf to slide down the vine.

Branch:
That's all they really waaaaaannnnttt~~

Then he launches himself into the sky as he fist bump the sun.

Branch:
Some fuuuuuunnnnnnn~

Then landed down in the middle of Nathan, who he gave him a bro fist bump, and poppy as togethey they sang.

Poppy, Branch, Nathan, and Natalie:
When the working day is done.
Ooohhhh, trolls, they wanna have fuuunnnnn.
Ooooooohhhh, Trolls just wanna have......