Chapter 9

The twins stared at the funk trolls with surprise look on their face. Until they were tackle by a certain pop troll, Poppy." BIG BROTHER AND SISTER! You guys are okey!" Shout poppy close to their ears making Nathan and Natalie cringe as they push poppy away as Nathan said," poppy! Stop shouting close to our ears! Do you want us become deaf or somthing?!" Natalie watch Nathan scold poppy as she said to herself" when will poppy learn" then Poppy and the others saw Delta, who was glaring at them, cross-arm.

" um.........hi mayor delta....hehehe" said Poppy akwardly as Delta scoff at her as she looks away from her. Anyways, Natalie look at cooper as she smile," congrats finding your famile cooper" said Natalie as cooper said,"Awe, thanks Natalie!" Natalie smile as she looks at his parents as she introduce herself" hello. My name is Natalie. Over there who was talking to poppy, was my twin brother, Nathan." The Queen, which Natalie recognize, Essence, who spoke" it's nice to meet you miss Natalie and also your twin. Any friend of cooper, are welcome here" natalie smile as she nodded at them.

Trollex, watch her talk to the queen of funk. Impress how did she calmly introduce herself to them. But he was surprise to see how angry is Nathan towards to poppy. Clearly he is not impress what she did.

Trollzart didn't know what's going on. He watch Nathan shout or scoff the queen of pop, clearly he could see not impresss look on his face. But he could see how calm are the twins in their eyes.

Delta watch Nathan with surprise look on her face. She smirk a little as she watch him scoff the pop troll, but she saw something in the twins eyes. It surprisely how calm they are.

Then poppy asked the king and queen of poppy that barb was about to destroy all music except rock. Until Prince D told her what really happen how the tribe seperate. The twins understood what happen. Why all the tribes didn't like pop trolls. They didn't understand why they don't agree each other or get along!. Then the alarm went off signaling that the rock trolls arrive. Cooper has send poppy and the others away. He was about to send the twins and the other leaders too but the twins refuse.

Nathan growl under his breath as he says," We. Will. Not. Leave. You guys alone! We want to help!" Natalie agree his brother as she gave the baby to trollex. Then all the sudden the power went out." Seriously!?" Shout Prince D. Then Barb and the others arrive. The twins stood infront of the leaders, protectively, as they glared at the Rock Queen. " well, well, well. If isn't king Quincy and Queen Essence of the funk trolls" she said. But surprise to see humans, two identical one, different gender, glared at her.

Nathan glared at her as his hands slowly igniting fire. Blue fire." Don't disrespect the king" he said as Natalie hands slowly creating ice. Barb look at Nathan as she felt something in her heart, nut shook it away as she laugh so hard. Which made The twins thought that she's mocking them." I didn't know that the king had a bodyguard to look after him!" This made Natalie scream," DON'T EVE TRY TO CHANGE THE SUDJECT AND STOP MOCKING US!" He anger made the ice came around her. Making the funk trolls back up abit.

" THIS IS NOT MOCKING! THIS IS! ROCKERS!" Then they all played their instrument, creating a red sound waves.
The twins flew up in front as they created a force field to block it. Quincy was surprise to see the twins could flew, especially the leaders!

Barb got angry as she order them to get the twins. The twins look each other then smirk. They start to flew away as fast as they can. Really fast. Teasing them a bit as they do the game know as cat and mouse. Barb got really angry and angrier as she told the trolls to chain them. Which they did. They twins got caught on the chains, being squish making them groan in pain.

The leaders panic as barb gave them a smirk as she told them to give her the string, or the twins will meet their death. Lf course the twins tried to told not to give it but it was too late. The leaders of the trolls of the other tribe wanted to save them as they tried to protect them. So Quincy gave the funk string to barb making her grin evilly. She other the trolls to take them away and take the twins in to prison. Chain them up so they couldn't escape.

Natalie saw the baby techno troll, tried to reach her, screaming and crying. Making Natalie frown as tears slowlt made it's way to her eyes. Nathan look at the leaders with sorrow and guilty on his face, but the leaders gave them a smile of ressurance.

That's it.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The twins have failed to save all the music.