chapter 10

Darkness....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is all the twins could see....... Then.... LOUD music blasted through their eyes making them slowly open their eyes to see themselves were chain around their body making them gasp. They saw each other, since their back to back, struggling to escape form the chain. Until the ground they were standing slowly lift up. The twins close their eyes as the brightness of the lights almosr blinded them. They heard screaming of........joy?

The twins open their eyes and stared in surprise. In front of them were the rock trolls, screaming like crazy. Putting all other tribe in front. Then they heard a gasp from the tribe of pop, making them to look and saw their father, king peppy. " Nathan! Natalie!" Shout king peppy in shock to see his other children, were also capture and chain up. Nathan and Natalie grunt as they move around, trying to get free.

" It's no use to escape."

The twins look up and saw barb, who was smirking at them. Nathan growl at her as Natalie glared at the rock queen." Give it up for your former leaders!" Shout Barb as the twins look up to see all the leaders of Funk,Country,Techno,Classical and Pop. Well poppy was at the top, cage up in the stage." And last but not least............................... SAY HELLO TO THE HUMANS!" Shout barb as the spot light fall on the twins place.

Poppy's eyes went wide to see her older siblings were chain up." BIG BROTHER NATHAN AND BIG SISTER NATALIE!" She shout making the twins grunt as they squirm around a bit, hissing when their skin rub against the metal as they do that. " Poppy! Come on! Why isn't working?!" Muttered angry Nathan as he tried to use his powers and so as Natalie but nothing happen.

" who wants to see what the ultimate power cord can do?!" Shout barb to her trolls as every rock trolls shout making The twins cringe and thought,' well it is rock music.'"starting off with The humans" said Barb as she play her guitar and pointed at the twins. Everyone gasp as they look at the twins , who were trying to escape but couldn't. Poppy scream as she said.
"No, no! Nathan! Natalie!"