Chapter 7

" Guys we arrive!!" Shout poppy, startling Trollex in process. The twins stood up in surprise as they look at their sister. Natalie shook her head as she adjust they holding the baby properly. Nathan yawn tiredly as he look at his little sister, with a tired look on his face. They watch the pop trolls walk their way to the lonesome flats, where the country trolls live. Trollex and trollzart feel that they shouldn't be hear so they stood behind.

They notice that the humans, too, stay behind. Nathan cross his arm as he said," i have bad feeling about this." Natalie nodded to her twin as she hug the baby close to her. Trollzart and Trollex look at them then to each other, giving each other a confuse look face. Then they suddenly heard music start playing ahead from the village. The twins sweat drop as Natalie sigh as she said," don't tell me poppy start singing?"Nathan sweat drop more as he said," she is" Natalie groan as she face palm herself at her twin brother shoulder.

Trollzart and trollex blink as they watch the twins glared at the place were country troll live.

After few hours left, The twins got tired of waiting making themselves went to the lonesome or whatever. The two leaders, saw them leaving, quickly follow them, not wanting to left behind. As they arrive, Nathan and Natalie always got a weird look from each country trolls, who saw them passed by. Trollzart and Trollex stay beside the twins. Then they stop when someone shout, "HEY! WHO ARE YOU?!"The twins slowly look a the leader of the country trolls, Delta Dawn." um......." Nathan look behind him then back to her as he point at himself" me?" Natalie face palm herself as she whisper herself" why do i have an idiot twin?" No one heard it, except the baby and trollex, who were closer to her. The little one giggle a bit as Trollex smile.

**************

Delta Dawn stared at the Male human. She felt something in her heart but she shook it away, as she went to them as she asked them, trying to be polite since the pop trolls came here." soooo...what's bring you here?" The blue hair male human tilted his head as he gave an annoying sigh as he asked," have you seen a pink troll? a company with grumpy troll and blue fat troll?" Delta sigh as she thought,'of course, they were from that pop troll. But he and his twin alike look annoyed.

"yes? why did you asked?"she asked as Nathan look around him as he said," his my step little sister. And i don't know what she did but i am sorry for what she did" Delta blink at them. She notice there's a classical troll and techno troll beside them, looking kinda nervous. She notice that his identical twin, which is a female, was holding a baby troll. A techno. Delta sigh as she motion them to follow her as she said," you ya look like your tired ya self from the walking all the way here" 

***************

The twins look surprise that Delta offer them place to rest. They look each other then back to the country troll then follow her. As they arrive, Natalie sat down at the seat as she put the baby on her lap, making the little guy laugh as he clap his hands, enjoying it making Natalie smile. She didn't know that Trollex was staring at her, until look away when Nathan caught him as he gave him a smirk like telling' you have a crush on my twin sister' look making Trollex blush then look away.

Nathan lean on the wall as he look out the window, he smile a bit to see the country troll dance around a bit. But frown, thinking why all the tribe separate each other because pop trolls fault. He sigh as he fully not understand the truth. He slowly grab his guitar, that strap around his back as he slowly played some country song he knew when he was 3. His memory is still fuzzy but he still know the song he heard.

Nathan:

Summer comin' through a rolled down window
Tearin' down an almost two lane back road
Freedom and fireflies in the air

The night's still young, never gonna get old
Livin' for today like there's no tomorrow
Follow the grooves, the tires in the grass
Stayin' on the gas like we're never comin' back

It's a Friday night, it's a small town girl
Everything is right and we rule the world
2 twelve's in the truck back, beating
A bunch of rock stars on a riverbank singing, whoa, whoa, everything, whoa, whoa
Everything we wanna be
We are, we are, we are tonight

Swayin' back-n-forth, can't you feel the music?
Time stands still, I don't wanna lose it
Her tan, her touch, her laugh
Were flyin' so high like we're never gonna crash

It's a Friday night, it's a small town girl
Everything is right and we rule the world
2 twelve's in the truck back, beating
A bunch of rock stars on a riverbank singing, whoa, whoa, everything, whoa, whoa
Everything we wanna be
We are, we are, we are tonight

We are tonight, we are tonight
Toes in the grass with our hands up high
Dream as big as the midnight sky
So untamed and we're so alive tonight

It's a Friday night, it's a small town girl
Everything is right and we rule the world
2 twelve's in the truck back, beating
A bunch of rock stars on a riverbank singing, whoa, whoa, everything, whoa, whoa
Everything we wanna be
We are, we are, we are tonight

We are tonight
Everything we wanna be, yeah
We are, we are, we are tonight
Yeah
We are tonight
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh

As he finish singing, he heard clapping making him look out at the window, surprise that all country troll were listening his song. He blink for a second then smile sheepishly at them as his twin giggle a bit. He didn't know that Delta Dawn awe at his voice. She never heard him sing like that. She thought he sang in pop but she was wrong. Instead it was country. She felt something in her heart making herself go confuse. She looks up to see the male was talking to his identical twin female. Then he notice she was staring at him, making him look at her. She panic and quickly hid behind the house blushing furiously as she place her hand at her beating heart.

Nathan look confuse why Delta quickly hid away." Nathan??" Nathan look at his twin seeing Natalie was in the middle, because of two sleeping techno beside her. Nathan smirk as he chuckles at her as he sat down at the chair. He let the classical troll take his bed, but refuse. However, Nathan insist it. So the classical troll got no choice so he take Nathan's offer.

Nathan sat at the chair getting comfortable as he look at his twin," Get some nap Natalie" Natalie smile as she nodded. She slowly close her eyes as she hug protective the baby techno troll. Her head was on top of the techno king, who was fast asleep. Nathan smile then he to close his eyes to get some sleep.