Life is Fine...... For now.

Hia guys... This is my second book. Hope you enjoy it! Be sure to read my other book. This is a creepypasta book and is similar to shadowmaster_eyeless book called Shade the Pasta. Be sure to read it!!!! It is an awesome book!!! I own so much credit to her for so much inspiration.
No hates plz!!!
Have fun reading!
~AshSoul_Jeff >3<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Creo! Get your lazy butt up!"

I stirred to the voice of my best friend Fire Storm. He was always the person who woke everyone up everyday.
I yonder down to the kitchen to see the my best friends Raven, Swift, Amethyst and Fire Storm all talking as Raven's amazing pancakes cooked.
"Hello my fabulous friends!" I said still walking down the stairs in my silk robe
"Hey Creo! I found a new shop on the Internet today! It's called Fashion Paradise" Raven called out.
"It's so cool and it's at the nearby mall" Amethyst said with a smile of joy "can we please go later" she continued.
"Mmmmmm, I guess so" I said "I got the time! I got the money!" I said stealing a pancake from the stack.

I hear the mail bike pull up and drive off.
"MAIL MAN!!!!!" I yelled and running to the door and slamming into the window thanks to the floor.
I walk outside to the mailbox and see the famous junk mail. I pick it up and see that there is a strange looking letter in the bottom. "For Miss Creo" it said on the front in fancy lettering, I noticed that it was all hand written. I hadn't had a hand written letter in ages, most people type them now. I ran back inside smashing into the same window on the way in.
"Yay! Junk mail" Fire Storm said.
I chuck the mail on the bench and go to get changed for college, taking my letter with me.
I walked to my room and put the letter in my hidden box and grabbed my favourite outfit to change into.
But little did I know that today... Everything would change today.