Chapter Twenty Seven:

(Kenzie’s P.O.V)

THREE MONTHS LATER:

I stretched my arms as I woke up and rolled over in bed to face Harry, he had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Harry was holding me close to his bare chest and I smiled to myself as I watched him sleep, he looked so peaceful and I didn’t want to wake him up. We had been dating now for almost three months, Harry finally gotten the guts to ask me, and I could honestly say they were two of the best months of my life.

After the boys had invited us to stay here permanently, Clare, Aubrie and I had decided to accept their offer. We were always going out into the city of London each day and doing new fun stuff! We never got bored, I mean how could you when you were living with your twelve best friends?

As I watched Harry, I couldn’t believe just how flawless he actually was.  His curls were matted down around his face and I laughed quietly as I realized it made him look like his 16-year-old-self again.  My laughter caused Harry to stir, his eyes fluttered as he opened them. He smiled wide when he saw my face.

“Good morning love.” I said.

Harry kissed my nose, “And good morning to you.” 

He pulled his hands away from my body and stretched them above his head, yawning loudly. Harry’s stomach growled as he yawned and he looked at me

“You as hungry as I am?”

“Probably not, but we can go eat.” I said as Harry sprung out of bed. 

He turned to me and reached out a hand, Harry helped me up and then we headed downstairs to eat.

(Aubrie’s P.O.V)

“I bet I can flip it longer than you can!” Louis challenged me.

“I doubt it!” I said right back, narrowing my eyes at him. 

Louis and I were in the kitchen making pancakes for breakfast and I was showing off by flipping one of them in the pan. Apparently Louis thought that he could do better. I poured a circle of batter into the pan letting it bubble up, then flipped it over to let the other side cook. When it was done I looked at Louis, and with a quick flick of my wrist I sent the pancake up into the air. I watched as it turned round and round and I counted, one, two, three flips before it hit the pan again. 

“HA! Beat that.” I winked at Louis.

“Please, that was so easy.” 

I repeated the steps and made another one, when the pancake had finished cooking I handed the pan to Louis,

“Alright, lets see you try.”

Louis sent the pancake into the air and I watched as his pancake flipped a whole five times before it landed back in the pan. 

My mouth gaped open as he set the pan down and scooped the pancake onto the plate with the rest of them. Louis turned to me a triumphant smile on his face. 

“I win.” He said with a grin. 

“How the heck did you do that?!”

“I’m a pro.” Louis took a step and put his arms around my waist giving me a small kiss. “I’m a pro at a lot of things.” He said kissing me again. While his lips were against mine, I reached behind me and dipped my finger in the pancake batter. As Louis pulled away I wiped the batter on his cheek. Louis gasped, his eyes wide. 

“Hope you’re a pro at catching me.” I whispered as I spun out of his grasp and darted away. Louis ran after me, and cornered me by the television, and as he lunged for me I ducked out of the way and headed for the couch. Louis grabbed my ankle as I was climbing over the couch and pulled me down onto the cushions. He straddled my waist and leaned down to my ear, 

“Gotcha.” He whispered. Before I knew it Louis’ lips were against mine again and he was kissing me, harder this time. I didn’t take any time to think, I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Louis groaned, and pulled me closer to him. 

“What’s for breakfast?” Harry yelled.

I screamed and Louis jumped up quickly. I heard a fit of laughter and I sat up to see Harry and Kenzie in the kitchen getting plates down from the cabinet. Harry found it pretty funny that he scared us but Louis didn’t. He marched furiously into the kitchen.

“Dude! That wasn’t cool!”

“No, but it was pretty funny!”

“No it wasn’t! The war is on, you better watch it!” Harry chuckled and clapped Louis on the shoulder.

“Alright, the cock block war is a go!” 

Louis laughed and took a plate, as I made my way into the kitchen. The four of us filled up our plates and took our seats at the table. We talked and ate until Kenzie asked,

“So what are we doing today?” 

“Well, I don’t think we have anything planned for the band today,” Louis looked at Harry to confirm, and Harry shook his head ‘no’. “so I guess it all depends. We will have to talk to the other guys and see what they wanna do.” Louis said. 

“Do you have any idea’s?” Harry said, looking to Kenz. 

“Its Friday right?” 

“Yeah… Why?”

“Well then, I do have one idea… But we will have to ask everyone else.” Kenzie said.

After we cleared it with Paul and the rest of the group, and we checked the weather we went with Kenzie’s idea. We were going camping for the weekend at the Forest Glade Holiday Park. With the new excitement we all set out to our rooms to start packing our stuff. After a while, someone came to our room and knocked on the door. Louis opened it and Niall rushed in and started talking quickly.

“Paul wanted me to let you guys know that he had a private jet reserved for us to take to the site because it is too long of a drive to make in one night, and he said that we need to be ready to go by four o’clock.”

“Okay, tell him thanks. Have you told Zayn and Liam?” Louis asked.

“Nope! I’m headed there now!”