Manik and Nandini hugged her in greeting as Manik replied,
Manik: Well, we were but then all the others busted in our door with this trip planned, and now we are leaving in an hour.

"Trip??"
They heard from the stairs as Harsh walked down. Nandini smiled broadly and hugged him while Manik was simply greeted by a slap on his back.

Manik: We are leaving for Bali in an hour with the group.

Harsh: Ohh nice... It's good u guys planned this trip, u two badly need a vacation.
Harsh said smiling at them as all of them sat in the living room.

Nandini: And... Vacation reminds me, Manik was just telling me how RM Heights has this new year holidays for all the employees. And Mom I must say, I m damn impressed.

Nandini said making Nyonika and Harsh laugh out loud while Manik wrapped his arm aroung her shoulder and pulled her closer to himself before speaking up.

Manik: Just stay impressed... No need to get any inspiration out here okay?

Nandini looked up at him smiling sweetly as she spoke with a simple shrug,
Nandini: U never know... I might take atleast something from it. But anyways, Mom-Dad where are u two headed this year?

Harsh: Us... No dear! We aren't going anywhere.

Nandini: Why?

Nandini did notice Nyonika's smile turn into a sad one, making her press slightly on Manik's hand resting on her shoulder.

Nyonika: Well, years passed and eventually we lost the excitement for this season. And plus, what will we oldies do on a trip.

Nandini: Hey, that's not fair. Trips shouldn't be compared to age. And since u two are being such a bore, I think this time toh u should definitely go for one. In fact, why don't u guys come along with us?

Harsh: No no darling, u kids go and enjoy ur vacation, what will we do with u all.
Harsh said smiling at her while Nandini simply shook her head.

Nandini: What u will do, is to enjoy! Come on Dad...

Manik: I think Nandini is right... Mom-Dad u must come with us.

Nyonika: Ohk now listen u two... I promise u next time we'll plan a proper trip together, don't tag us along this time.

Nandini: Fine but u two promise to plan one for urself now. We'll be sending the company jet back as soon as we reach there. Okay?

Both Harsh and Nyonika looked over at each other in thought after which a small smile came onto Nyonika's face.
Nyonika: Fine.. We promise we'll go!

Nandini: Great!!!

Manik: Now as that's all settled shall we head for Mukti's or else the group will eat up our ears for being late.
Nandini checked the time and nodded as the two of them got up to leave.

They hugged Nyonika and Harsh before making their way out. Manik pulled out of the Malhotra Mansion his hand resting on Nandini's knee as always, when he pressed onto her leg a little,
Manik: If someone was capable of doing that, then it was just you!

Nandini: It was nothing manik... And even if it was, We did it together. Now drive faster coz I m so ready to just lay down on a beech and forget all the stress from here.

Manik smiled at her, pressing onto the accelerator as the two of them made their way through the busy mumbai roads.
----------------------------

Mukti: God... I hate such long flight hours.
Mukti groaned as soon as they walked out of the jet after a long flight of about 12 hours.

Aliya: So true yaar... All the sitting just makes me so tired.

Rishab: Tired, yes u got that right... All I need is a bed now.

All of them moved towards the cars waiting for them, as Dhruv ordered the attendants to send their luggage directly to the hotel.

Manik: Mukti, go kick your boyfriends ass... He is not ready to wake up.
Mukti turned around at Manik's words to find him walking down the jet steps with a sleeping Nandini curled up in his arms.

Mukti: And neither is ur wife!
She commented smiling at Nandini while Manik simply shrugged.

Manik: Well, she has me to take her out, so unless u are ready to lift up Abhimanyu, I guess u should wake him up.

All the others chuckled at this as Mukti moved back into the jet.
Cabir: Oo mere Majnu... Aaja bhai these records need ur signature to let the jet go back.

Manik nodded at him and moved towards the car, as he gently laid Nandini on the back seat while the others too took their seats. They had three cars so they decided to get settled in two while the third one was left for the luggage. Manik got in next to Nandini, making her comfortable resting on his shoulder as they moved to the hotel. Mukbhi and Dhruliya also got in with them while Cavya took the other car with Rishita(Rishab and Ashita😜).

They reached the hotel soon enough when Manik again picked Nandini up in his arms, only for her to wake up accidently.

Nandini: Hey..
Nandini said smiling up at him.

Manik: Hey! We reached the hotel...

Nandini: Ohh.. Why didn't u wake me up? Let me down, I can walk.

Manik: U sure?

Nandini: Yes Manik... U too must be tired.
Nandini insisted as he let her down when the other car too arrived.

Cabir: Ohh the sleeping beauty is finally Up!
Cabir said teasing her making Nandini roll her eyes.

Manik and Abhi walked towards the front desk to get their keys while the others waited for them. It was hardly 5 minutes later, that they came back empty handed and Manik asked,
Manik: Umn guys... Before we get the rooms! What should I get 5 rooms or 6?

He turned towards Rishab and Ashita at this, a smirk clear on his face while the two of them blushed hard.

Rishab: Huh... Umn!!

Manik noticed his eyes glancing at Nandini once and then moving on to Ashita who just stood there blushing. All the others controlled their laughter as Nandini narrowed her eyes at her brother.

An awkward silence took over the group for a few seconds until Nandini gave up and a chuckled escaped her mouth. Manik too laughed out loud at this before hit Rishab on the back of his head.

Manik: Oh come on champ... U aren't a kid anymore and why were u looking at ur Di, she is not saying anything and even if she had to, don't u trust me to handle her.

All the others laughed out loud while Nandini glared at Manik.
Manik: Here...
Manik said passing on a key to rishab with a wink while Mukti leaned down whispering something to Ashita which made her eyes broaden.

Nandini: Mukti... Stop!

They laughed at it as mukti simply shrugged winking at Nandini.
Dhruv: Come on... Let's get to our rooms now. Buddy, I hope the rest are staying together na?

Manik smiled at him, wrapped his arm around Nandini's neck,
Manik: U think I m leaving her side?
---------------------------

Heyo people...
Here I m... Back with another update!
Hope u all like it.
Do share ur views inn the comments please.

Also I m hoping that u all are enjoying your quarantine. And even if u r not, well, here is a tiny piece of good news... The past fews days I got lucky enough to get some time to write and so I m done with the next few updates. Come back tommorow to read about these amazing group of friends on this trip.😉

Lots of Love,
Navya