thirty six | london |

Start from the beginning

"Let's get dressed then?" Pari asked getting up from her chair and collecting their now empty plates.

"Yeah, I am so excited." Pari heard Siddharth say bustling with excitement as she walked into the kitchen.

After doing the dishes which Siddharth helped her with, she walked Siddharth to the door, where they waited for his appointed cab to take him back to the hotel. It was decided that Siddharth would go freshen up and get ready for their little outing, and also check out of his hotel on the way out since he could now live at Pari's house with her, having already gotten her consent.

The cab pulled up at Pari's door, Siddharth wished her good bye, and before leaving placed a loving kiss on Pari's lips.

"See you soon sweetheart, I'll miss you" Siddharth said as he closed the door of the car and the cab vanished.

Beaming at all the mushy actions and words of Siddharth's, Pari went inside. Picking up her phone that laid on the dining table, she instantly called Louise inviting her for the dinner and asking her to call Harpreet and Harry as well because she was going out to spend the day with Siddharth and wouldn't have the time to call them, knowing that the calls would be quite time consuming. After the call, she made sure that she dropped in a text to both Harpreet and Harry so the invite would seem personal.

As Pari was making her way upstairs to get ready for the day, she received a text back from Harry asking if he could bring a friend of his along who he wanted them to meet. Pari knew already it was one of his random dates that he didn't want to get stuck with so decided to bring along with us to make it less awkward.

That cheeky little guy.

"Okay." Pari texted back as she entered her room.

She opened her wardrobe deciding on what would be the perfect dress, and honestly, surprising for even she, she kind of wanted to look pretty in front of Siddharth. It was a first time for her, feeling like this for him and she was weirded out by it. Finally, Pari settled for a cute little dress that she knew she hadn't worn in a long time and would be perfect for such a summer day. It was a light washed denim shirt which she tied into a knot below her chest revealing a little skin, enough to temp Siddharth, but in a good way and then she paired it with a pink mini skirt with rustic little detail work and this she paired with some baby pink sneakers. Pari removed the hair tie that she had used to tie her hair in a ponytail last night. She combed her hair and slightly straightened it, and then wearing some light makeup she headed downstairs to wait for Siddharth.

While waiting she decided to feed her dogs earlier today because she wasn't sure how long it would be that both of them would be out. As she was just done feeding her dogs, she saw Siddharth entering with a big smile plastered on his face. he was dressed in denim pants and a white t shirt paired with a denim jacket. He had carried his bags with him which Pari immediately helped him with, taking them upstairs and keeping them in her room which now they were going to share.

"So, we are going to stay together." Siddharth said smirking and winking at Pari.

"No, that's just for the time being." Pari said teasing him to which he folded his arms and huffed. "Let's go now." she said holding his hand and dragging him to her car.

The tour around London went great. They had already visited the Hampton Court Palace, The Buckingham Palace, Kew Gardens, Big Ben and the Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Piccadilly Circus. At present they had just finished touring the St Paul's Cathedral and they were making their way to the London's Eye. They had clicked pictures of everywhere they went and had also ended up taking tonnes of selfies. Pari and Siddharth have had a great time.

Arriving at the London's Eye Pari insisted for them to take a ride on the grand wheel but Siddharth was reluctant at first because apparently heights made him feel nauseous.

"But it's not fun if we don't go for the ride." Pari said pouting.

Seeing how eager Pari was for the ride he agreed nevertheless, heading to the counter they got themselves two tickets and got in the small cabins of the eye. There were a few other people around them and once everyone had settled down the ride began. The ride made 5 spins before it came to a halt with their cabins right at the top of the eye. The whole of London was visible and the view was breath taking. Pari felt Siddharth scoot in closer to her, his left arm shifts to her tiny waist and his head makes its way to the crook of her neck, placing soft kisses on her smooth skin. A tinkling sensation spread through Pari's whole body as she shudders under his breath.

"I love you Pari." Siddharth says in Pari's ears and she couldn't help but smile, while his other hand too slips around her waist, making her turn towards him and kissing her forehead. After the moment was over Pari quickly fished out her phone from the pocket of her pants and clicked a selfie with them in the position.

And once the photo was taken, Siddharth once again closed the gap between them, pulling Pari towards him. he kissed her passionately under the London background.

.

The dress that Pari's wears on her outing with Siddharth

.

I hope you guys have liked the story. Please vote comment and share.