Chapter 9: First Day

Começar do início

You quickly pass over some notes towards Blake and Weiss about the lesson of today while their absent.

" i wrote down some thing the best i can, you girls should pass it one another when finish." You said while placing attention to the class.

Weiss smiled "Thank you Y/N that's kind of you."

"Yeah thank." Blake said

You nodded while noting the two sister giving thank you face. While you smiled and got back to the class.

===============================

Two hours has pass and port was continuing his lesson. Yang was fast asleep while Ruby was trying hard to not fall asleep like her sister. Blake was looking through the lesson and Weiss was taking notes.

While you were doing the same,  Weiss notice Ruby wasn't paying attention towards the class while she was doodling in the paper. Runy was changing over and over to Falling asleep to balancing a apple on a book.

Weiss was was getting frustrated towards her leader by her antics that you pay no attention towards it.

"So who among you you believe themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?" Port asked.

You raised you hand getting port to notice you and Weiss who shouted that she also know that she got these traits.

"I like the both you no fear in showing the class, let's start with Y/N shall we." Port said getting you walk up towards the front of the class.

Your now standing in front of the mysterious cage where professor port was next to it.

"Good luck Y/N!" Ruby yelled out

"Go Y/N!" Yang yells

Weiss and Blake didn't say anything they just paid attention towards you and your opponent.

You calmly breath in deep while noticing that port already open the cage revealing Boarbatusk looking towards you.

"Ok it nothing too serious, if I'm correct it's weak point in his belly." You said in thought while noticing that the grimm is getting ready to strike.

"Remember Y/N to always pay attention on your opponents moves"  Raven
Voices echoes in your mind.

The boar started to charge at you getting you to dodge in time. You quickly look at the grimm who was turn around and charge once more.

You breath in and dash towards your opponent leaving Everyone in shock on your speed. Then you quick the boar and revealing your red eyes towards your opponent after finishing it off.

Yang notice your eyes "Wait..Red eyes." Yang said.

The grimm vanished after you killed it getting port to smile at you. "I see a promising Hunter. Please lad go towards your seat splendid work by the way."

Smiling at the professor you walk towards your seat where your teammates are.

"Execelent Work Y/N i expected nothing less from you" Weiss said while leaving her seat "Now is my turn to show my skills"

You nodded at her while seeing her go to her position.

"That was awesome Y/N i never knew you could do that!" Ruby said.

"Well a little bit" you said getting Blake and Ruby curious.

"What you mean a little." Blake said

"Um..see if I'm correct if i used it all at once i might break my bones or might do something worse in my body." You explain.

"So that why you are skilled on you Close quarter?" Blake said.