"Uhh Japan? Your two day concert??"

Everyone gasped, Namjoon quickly standing up.

"I thought we were supposed to leave tomorrow, it got changed to today?"

"I thought you guys knew already, go get dressed!"

The boys began stuffing the remaining pancakes in their mouths while running down the hallway, leaving a stressed but amused Sana.

She looked at me with a grin as we stood there.

"You better go pack up too since you look just as surprised as them, I'm gonna assume you didn't know either~"

"I'm coming?"

Sana scoffed with a smile, pushing me towards the door, Clover following our footsteps.

"You work with us now, yes you're coming~!"

I gasped and picked up Clover, kicking my shoes on and opening the door.

"We'll pick you up in 40 minutes~"

Once the door closed I panicked.

I woke up less then an hour ago I probably look like a clown-

I began walking towards my bike while fixing my hair and hoodie.

☆彡

After saying goodbye to Clover and explaining to Ryujin where I was going, I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it down the stairs, where a car was waiting for me.

As I got in, Jin and Hobi grinned at me.

"Those pancakes you made were great~!"

I scoffed at them with a smile as we drove away.

"The others are on their way to the airport but we wanted to wait for you  ~" Hobi smiled towards me as I softly smiled.

I love them.

☆彡

After a short plane ride that consisted of Jungkook asking me to play games with him and Yoongi using me as his personal pillow, we arrived in Japan.

As we got into the cars, I looked around with a grin.

This would be a perfect place to take pictures~

Sana and I sat next to each other in the back as a manager explained to them what they would do.

"We rented out the hotel's gym, pool, and extra room so you have a place to practice and work out if you want. We'll be here for the rest of today and and then practice at the stadium tomorrow, and after both shows we'll be here for another day before leaving."

Once he was done talking, we pulled up in front of a huge building.

Sana and I quietly gasped as several people stood around and bowed as we got out of the car.

After we got inside and walked towards the elevators, Sana stood closer to me and mumbled.

"This is by far the fanciest hotel they've stayed at-"

Once we got to the floor, we looked for our rooms and once I stopped in front of my door, I heard footsteps behind me and then a deep chuckle.

"Well this is funny-"

Namjoon towered over me as we stood in front of the same door.

"We're sharing a room?" Blush rose to my face as he nodded, unlocking the door as I spaced out.