"What were you two doing? Nobody else is out here-"

Hobi giggled as I teasingly smiled at Namjoon.

"We were watching anime~!"

Hobi giggled behind me while patting my shoulder.

"Did you think we were doing something bad? I would never steal your soulmate away Namjoon~"

Namjoon shyly smiled before grabbing my hand softly and standing up.

"Let's go on a walk~"

Hobi made an 'aw' sound as I pouted.

"But Hobi and I still have two episodes left!"

Without responding, Namjoon pulled me down the hall towards the noise of two familiar barks.

He opened the door to reveal Yoongi and Taehyung playing with the two puppies.

"We're taking them on a walk so say goodbye to them~"

Taehyung frowned as Yoongi picked Koda off his bed and handed him to me.

Namjoon picked up Clover and we walked towards the front door, putting the leashes on them again.

"We'll be back later~"

Hobi waved at both of us as we went towards the elevator.

The dogs excitedly waddled around us as the doors opened.

"Hold on-"

Namjoon looked at me with a questioning look before I got on my tippy toes and pulled his mask up.

His soft smile made me blush as we walked down the sidewalk.

After walking past a few people, a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"I think we're gonna be the next couple dispatch exposes because I've seen nothing about us online at all yet-"

Namjoon let out a chuckle as we switched paths to a park trail.

"I would say we've gotten lucky but for idols that's never the case."

Eventually the path got lit up, the puppies curiously smelling everything while walking in front of us.

"This is peaceful, I hope it doesn't change when we come out as soulmates.."

Namjoon nodded, gently holding my hand with his much larger one.

"I'm sure army's will understand and respect our privacy once we reveal ourselves. I really trust them."

My heart felt warm as he talked about armys like they meant everything to him.

"You're seriously the sweetest person ever-"

Namjoon shyly blushed.

Once we got to the same tree from before, we sat down and watched as the two puppies rolled around in the grass. The flower garden from before was just up the trail from where we were.

I took my mask off with a sigh, inhaling the smell of nature.

A chuckle escaped my lips as Koda jumped onto Clover, starting a play fight.

"They're adorable, I wonder if they miss their siblings and mother."

"Well Jihyo's soulmate actually takes care of the mother but I think the other puppies already got adopted."

He nodded slowly.

My eyes were on the puppies until I felt Namjoon's hand pull mine up.

I turned to see him looking at our hands.