| The Most Beautiful Flower |

Start from the beginning

"It's funny how we live here but are almost never home together." Jihyo spoke while picking up Koda.

"Yeah we're either working or with our soulmates but in the end this tiny apartment is our home~" Ryujin smiled after stretching out on the couch.

"It's already almost been a year since we rented it-" Jihyo's voice sounded surprised as she spoke.

"I wonder how long we'll live here."

I hummed in response before my phone began vibrating.

I pulled it out of my pocket and answered.

"Yes?"

"Namjoon broke his phone and needs you."

"He what?!"

Yoongi's monotone voice made Jihyo laugh as he sighed.

"Come get him before he breaks something else please-"

Once he hung up I sighed, chuckles coming from the girls next to me.

"That sounds like Namjoon alright.."

"The fact that he will be able to just casually buy another phone pains me..." I wiped a fake tear while grabbing my keys and Clover.

"I'll be back later, hopefully.."

Ryujin and Jihyo waved with toothy smiles before I closed the door.

I quickly pulled my mask up before gently plopping Clover down in my backpack, he quickly poked his head out as I crossed the street.

☆彡

Once I opened the door and set Clover down, I turned my head to see Yoongi sitting on a stool.

"How did he even break his phone?"

He shrugged while taking a sip of water.

"I was the last one to get here, Namjoon told me to call you since he couldn't."

I nodded before walking down the hallway.

Once the door opened, Namjoon turned his head towards me cutely.

"Haneun!"

He pushed his laptop towards the end of his bed while patting the spot next to him.

I scoffed before sitting down next to him.

"Before you say anything it was an accident~"

He smiled at me nervously while pulling it out of his pocket.

The screen was shattered completely and wouldn't turn on.

"It fell out of my pocket before I could get on my bike and I maybe stepped on it while trying to grab it-"

I facepalmed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"But it's okay cause I'll buy a new one tomorrow!"

"So why did you want me to come?"

"Oh I just wanted to see you, it's not related to the phone thing~" He smiled as his dimples were out, I visibly uwued before he pecked my forehead.

"Wanna go on a walk?"

I nodded as he pulled me off the bed and into a hug before letting me go.

☆彡

Going on walks isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

"How many walks do you think we've been on?" Namjoon's eyes came in contact with mine as he shrugged.