Ch. 11 Style

(𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟.)
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎!!! 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚙𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛. 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎. "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘? 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗?" 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎d 𝚑𝚒𝚖 "𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜" 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋e𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗. "𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝" 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 "𝚆𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕!" 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 "𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!" 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜. "𝚃𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢." 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢.  

(Daniels's p.o.v.)

I went down the hallway as y/n said, I  turned right and went into the bathroom and locked the door.  I took the clothes out of the bag and put them on the counter. I looked at them then at myself I was 20 years old.  I became suspicious about Pierson. Pierson. He was acting very strange when we came back from seeing turner, he had this face like he was trying to avoid something.  Whenever Y/n would talk about stopping Emily he would always listen very closely, he would listen to her every word.  Then once we would all close in for the night he would go out without letting any of us know. I would see him go out but never confronted him about it ever nor have I ever told Y/n. But then maybe he is trying to clear his mind with everything being hard on everybody it's very difficult to deal with,  especially for Y/n. I then realized I have been in the bathroom for almost 10 minutes. Then I heard Y/n on the other side "Daniels are you okay in there?" she asked, "Yeah I'm fine just thinking about things but I'll be out in 5 minutes." I said "Alright I'm going to prepare lunch to eat before we head out." she said and I heard her leave and I quickly changed into the clothes she had gotten for me. They fit me perfectly and they were nice too, but then, I looked at my hair and it had gotten messy somehow. I tried to fix it but I made it 100 times worse. I left it alone and I got my old clothes, put them in the bag and I got out of the restroom. I went to the kitchen and I saw Y/n cooking her back facing me. It reminded me of Hazel when she would be cooking, then I saw the frame of Hazel in Y/n. I couldn't get her out of my head I missed Hazel and my son, I then couldn't control myself and I hugged Y/n from behind. "D-daniels you scared me! what are you doing?" she asked, "I just need a hug right now." I replied. "okay just try not to move me much so I won't burn me or you." I hummed in response. I hugged her for another minute or 2 and then I let her go and helped her with the food. we then served ourselves sat down at a table then I was eating when she noticed my hair. "what did you do to your hair daniels?" she asked laughing a little "It got messed up while I was putting the clothes on." I said covering my head with my hands. "hey don't be embarrassed it happens to me often actually. I do your hair when we're done." she said and I nodded. We finished in about 20 minutes and she went to a room and she brought some gel and a brush. "okay sit and stay still." she said and I stayed in a chair from the table and she started doing my hair. Then about 30 minutes later she finished (picture above!! read this ppls). "you look very handsome Daniels! God, I love my hair do's!" she said  "Go look in the mirror! you'll like it very much." she said and I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I was shocked. Y/n was behind me I felt her presence. " you like it?!" she asked excitedly and I chuckled. "It's very nice, thank you Y/n." I said and she smiled at me and I smiled back at her. 

Hey, guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! The next chapter will be out as soon as i can get it written! anyway as always if you have any ideas feel free to comment!!! I'm also writing this in the school chrome book so yah it probably would be like that from now on cus it is kinda cool to do it that way! anyway, yah LOve you guys bye loves!!!!