Ch.3 Back in Time

The picture above is your ountfit or you can wear something else! Anyway enjoy!!

(Y/n p.o.v.)

The next morning I got up and change into my outfit. I then got out of my room and noticed that Pierson was still sleeping, so I decided to make breakfeast. I ate and then put some on a plate for Pierson and put it in the microwave so it wouldn't get that cold. I then remembered the picture and I went to my room to get it. I got the picture and sat down in the middle of the living which is right in front of Pierson and I turned the tv into a unstable screen so it could help. I decided to put a blind fold on. I tied it securely and I put the picture in front of me. I then saw them, but they were scared, or more like worried I got closer and I saw that they were tied up in a room but they were I don't know looking at something in my direction! But they couldn't know I was there so I turned around and I saw my yet worst or greatest enemy.........Emily. She had a wicked and creepy smile on her face. Her eyes blood red and her outfit a pure black gown and her hair pure black. She then got closer to Daniels and he started screaming I tried to grab him but I couldn't and everything faded. I took my blind fold off as quick as I can I and shot my eyes open. I was breathing heavily and sweating like I just ran a mile nonstop. I then heard Pierson awake in the kitchen "you okay and thanks for the meal" He said "I'm fine but I have bad news." I said kind of scared "what is it?" He asked worried "your friends there in danger they got captured by......by..." I said but stopped I couldn't tell him, well, not right I can't its not the right moment. "By who?!" He said almost yelling "I can't tell you not right now I can't " I said "fine but we have to save them!" He said "that's why we go back in time today, now finish your meal and let's go." I said and I went to my room and I put some white vans on and waited for him to finish. "Alright done now let's go!" He said "okay! Grab my hand do not let go for anything!" I said "okay let's just go" He said impatiently I closed my eyes and then I teleported us to Longview, Texas and I saw a house and we decided to walk away just in case and then I found what looked familiar to where I saw Daniels. "Over here let's go" I said running Pierson followed me and I told him to stay behind me and stay close to me just in case.

Okay so next chapter would be updated like later on today cuz I have so much passion for this story I honestly have so much ideas!!! Welp by enjoy and feel free to request anything  for the story!!!  ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ loves