| Late Night Kiss |

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, someone interrupted our lovely phonecall."

"I'm going to hang up before I squeal and embarrass myself, love you!" Giggles filled the room as the phone hung up.

"That poor girl, you know you're her bias right?" I stared at Jimin while he smiled at me innocently.

After a few minutes, everything was cleaned up.

"Haneun~" I turned around to see a pouting Namjoon walking towards me.

I raised my eyebrow as he clung to my waist.

"Can I come over to your apartment tonight? I wanna see Clover and I miss you~"

"We work together and have seen eachother everyday but okay~" I sheepishly smiled at him as he grinned.

"Meet me downstairs by the bikes in three hours."

He nodded and quickly kissed my forehead before following the other members back to the practice room.

"Aw~" Sana cooed at me as my cheeks turned pink.

I gave her a glare while she giggled. Our footsteps matched while we walked towards the elevator.

☆彡

After a quick but peaceful bike ride, we were in front of the apartment.

Ryujin's car was already gone, after placing our bikes down, we walked up the stairs.

I unlocked the door while Namjoon held onto my other hand.

Once it opened, we were greeted by two puppies and a loud screech.

"Haneun?" A head poked out from the hallway and once the girls eyes landed on Namjoon she smiled.

"Namjoon!"

We walked in and I scoffed.

"You're more excited to see him then your own best friend I see how it is-"

She made a 'pfft' sound while grabbing her backpack.

"I'm going to Busan for the weekend to help my parents~"

I nodded while Namjoon walked over to the couch and began picking up the puppies.

Jihyo walked to the door but before closing it she screamed something.

"Don't forget to use protection!"

"Yah!" The door slammed shut and my face exploded in red as Namjoon chuckled.

After a few seconds I walked over and plopped down next to him.

He smiled while patting Koda's head, Clover waddling over his legs to my lap.

"It looks like they've gotten bigger but they're still so small-"

I nodded while watching Namjoon cuddle with the small animal.

A few UWU'S were busted as I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"What do you feel like eating?"

"I was supposed to go on a diet, but I really want ramen.." Namjoon spoke quietly while focusing on the puppies in his lap.

"A diet? You're perfect the way you are how dare they try to put you on a diet- I'll make some of the best ramen you've ever tasted."

He chuckled while sitting on the couch, the dogs climbing in his lap.

After a few minutes, I plopped the ramen in. As it boiled I walked over and began chopping some vegetables.