Chapter 6

"OKAY ENOUGH!!" Mei shouted and stood up snapping everyone's attention to her "The teacher will be back soon. Stop talking about "helping" Yuzu and about Yuzu naked." And just as the words came out her mouth Yuzu walks right into the class.
"Oh so you're talking about me naked huh? To think if I wouldn't have stop to get my coffee I could have been a part of this amazing conversation."
"I-I'm not talking about you naked it was-it was just the class they were just talking, you know what never mind." Mei blushed hard as she stuttered out her sentence.
"Okay well I'm just going to head to my seat." Then she leaned into Mei and lowered her voice "Oh and you might want to reapply your makeup. It's coming off." She smirked while she pointed at her neck.
Then Mei leaned in and whispered "Well why don't you help me because you caused this" she motion to her neck "And I don't do makeup"
"Well you're the president get us out of class"
"Once the teacher gets back we can go to the student council room." Mei said "just sit down for now."
"Oh Yuzu, I see you have made it to class okay! I was just looking for you in the hallway. You might want to have someone escort you around. Oh by the way my name is Ms. Hara." said their teacher as she sat down "anyways find your seats and we will begin."
"Oh okay, I think that would be a good idea I will need someone to help me find my way around the school."
"Oh I can help you don't worry." said Yamai
"No I'm going to help her" some other girl said.
"What! No no no I will help! I can definitely help you anytime!" Komi said with a wink. Many of the other girls offered to help Yuzu and Mei couldn't believe that they were just throwing themselves at Yuzu. I knew she would be popular but this is a little ridiculous She thought to herself.
"Hey wait she is my partner I should help her with that stuff." Harumi said.
"Okay ladies you all need to calm down before you overwhelm Yuzu." said Ms. Hara
"Oh don't worry teach it would take a lot more than this to over whelm me." Yuzu said with a wink causing Ms. Hara to blush. Oh God Ms. Hara too what the hell is up with these girls Mei thought. Mei was just blown away/embarrassed by Yuzu making a sexual joke in front of the teacher and ended up flustering her too. Does this girl not have any manners or maybe respect for people around her? And what does she mean by she won't be overwhelmed by these girls. I get that this is an all girls academy and sometimes they need a little action but this is a little crazy did she pay them to act like this? Also, does she think she is gonna run through all these girls? Wait why do I care...why do I feel like this? UGHHHH!
"Umm actually Yuzu and I still have paperwork to fill out. I was wondering if its okay to get out of class and take care of it. Oh and the paperwork needs to be turned in as soon as possible." Mei said stepping closer to Yuzu and grabbing her sleeve.
"Sure just try to be quick about it." said Ms. Hara while she filled out a hall pass.
"Oh Ms. Hara there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be filled out and we can't rush it." Mei insistied.
"Alright fine you two can go"
Mei released Yuzu's sleeve and snagged the pass from Ms. Hara's hand and said "Thank you come on Yuzu." while she was heading for the door.
"Bye Yuzu! Don't forget we have to meet after school." Harumi yelled after Yuzu.
"Okay just find me later." Yuzu said following Mei out of class "Hey wait up! You know you look a little pink in there what's up?" she said catching up to Mei. She didn't respond. "Hey what's wrong come on talk to me."
"Nothing is wrong. My stomach was just feeling weird or something." Mei said as she headed for the stairs.
"Oh you were feeling nauseous there's a pressure point on the instep of your fo-"
"I'm not nauseous I'm just feeling weird about the fact that those girls just threw themselves at you and you have no reaction! Not to mention that just last night you were on my couch with your tongue down my throat and now I have hickeys on my neck that I have to cover. And you still have nothing to say." Mei yelled and started to climb the steps. Once she got to the hallway she caught a student in the hallway. "What the hell are you doing out of class?"
The poor girl looked like a deer in headlights with Mei shouting at her like this I got to step in Yuzu thought "Yo chill Mei and you" Yuzu said turning to the girl "should get to class before she rips both of our heads off." The girl muttered a quiet okay and ran off.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to lose my temper" Mei said as she unlocked the door.
After stepping in the room Yuzu looked around noticing a desk with work on it. That must be where Mei works not to shabby, actually it's kinda cozy in here. The desk had some files behind it. Yuzu continued to look around the room she looked at the couch and chairs on the other side of the room. "Okay sit down there. Where is your makeup?"
"Should be in the top left drawer" Mei said pointing at the desk.
Yuzu grabbed the makeup bag and walked over to Mei where she was sitting on the couch.
"Okay tilt your head to the side." Yuzu said and held Mei's chin lightly. Yuzu grabbed some foundation and concealer out of the bag. "Okay so there is no way I can apply this with your shirt on you're gonna have to take it off."
"What!? You want me to take my shirt off? No!" Mei said blushing.
"Okay well I can't do anything with you wearing it." Yuzu said putting the makeup back in the bag.
"No wait, wait just lock the door and turn around." Mei said loosening your tie.
Yuzu turned her back to her while Mei unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off. "You know I have seen plenty of girls with their shirts off right? I promise there will not be any funny business unless you want to."
"Okay just because you have doesn't mean I'm comfortable with this situation. Did you lock the door?"
"Oh yeah I got it." Yuzu said, locking the door.
"Okay I am ready you can turn around now." Mei said.
Yuzu turned around to see Mei sitting on the couch with her shirt off but covering her chest. Yuzu could still see tops of breasts peeking out the top of the shirt.
Damn that's hot as fuck Yuzu thought, picking the makeup back up.
"Okay tilt your head again."
Mei complied with Yuzu's command. Yuzu started applying the makeup to the somewhat covered hickey.
"Ya know this isn't that bad have you ever done this before?" Yuzu said.
"Oh no I haven't." Mei said "but you look like you know how to cover them up pretty well."
"Yeah I've had plenty of practice." Yuzu mumbled while she focused on fixing the foundation. Mei glanced at her out of the corner of her eye and watched Yuzu as she focused on her neck. She had a look of determination with her brows furrowed and her tongue sticking out slightly.
She looks so cute like this just as Mei thought this Yuzu made eye contact with her.
"What are you judging me cause from where I'm sitting you have no room to." Yuzu said, finishing up.
"No I wasn't, I was just-just looking at your hair it's very pretty." Mei sputtered out.
"Are you calling me pretty?" Yuzu said with a smile.
"Well uhh I guess I am." Mei said shyly.
"Thanks." Yuzu said, sliding her hand onto Mei's thigh. "So...do you want to talk about last night?"
Mei looked down at Yuzu's wandering hand then back at Yuzu. "Yeah about last night I'm not normally like that. Honestly I was shook after you left I was also embarrassed and confused. Mostly confused"
"Really, hahaha. I don't know why you would be, I thought it was sexy." Yuzu said as she brushed her thumb against Mei's inner thigh. With that slight touch sent the temperature in the room up 100 degrees. Oh my God she knows what she is doing to me doesn't she? Why is she doing this? Does she like messing with me? And on top of that why do I like it?
Yuzu's eyes dropped to Mei's lips as she leaned towards Mei but stopped short of her lips. What the hell why did she just stop? Just kiss me!! Okay screw this I can't take it. Mei closed the gap and connected their lips and kissed Yuzu eagerly. Mei slid her hands into Yuzu's hair causing her shirt to fall. Yuzu slid her hands up Mei's body reaching her stomach and slowly to Mei chest she broke the kiss and brought her lips to Mei's chest and slowly kissed. She hooked her thumb on one of the bra straps and pulled it down lightly.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Hey Mei are you in there? For some reason the door is locked. It's me Amamiya."
"What the hell I thought this was an all girls academy?" Yuzu said confused.
"Oh holy fucking shit oh holy shit hide the makeup and pass me my tie hurry!" Mei said frantically while she fixed her bra strap and buttoned her shirt back. Yuzu threw Mei her tie and then she slipped it on.
"So who the hell is this guy?" Yuzu asked.
"He's my boyfriend" Mei said as she opened the door.