Chapter 1

It was almost dark and Mei Aihara, the student council president, and Himeko Momokino, the vice president, were in the student council room working on getting the academy ready for the new school year.
Mei was steady going through paperwork and organizing her desk when Himeko interrupted her work. "Hey Mei Mei, looks like we have a new transfer student and she looks like a handful."
"Interesting" She said without looking up from her paperwork.
"She has one interesting track record. She got into trouble for many different things like fighting, coming to school hungover, and smoking on school campus. It says here she got taken out of her old school. I wonder if her parents were trying to save face by taking her out before she got kicked out." Himeko said shutting the folder and handing it to Mei. "Go ahead and check out that list we need figure out how to handle her once she gets here. I've looked over it enough so I'm going to head home and make me some dinner. Goodnight Mei Mei." She said giving Mei a wave before walking out the door.
Mei sat at her desk a little longer to finish the packet she was working on. After the packet was done the school phone started to ring. So she waited a few seconds and then answered and said "This is Mei Aihara how can I help you?"
"Yes hi sorry for calling so late I'm surprised someone is still at the school. But, anyways I'm Ume Okogi, Yuzu Okogi's mother I was wondering if it would be okay if I could meet you sometime with Yuzu?"
"Oh yes that would be fine what time do you want to meet? The school opens it's doors at 8:00am and class starts around 9:00am." Mei said while she was grabbing a pen and a piece of paper to write on.
"Oh fantastic, so do you think on the first day of school at 8:15 would be a good time?" Ume asked.
She scribbled down the meeting time and said "Yes that sounds good and we can meet at the front gate at 8:15."
"Thank you I appreciate this so much I will see you then goodnight!" Ume said.
"Goodnight." She said then hung up the phone. Mei opened the folder and looked at Yuzu's picture. "Yuzu Okogi you are quite beautiful for a bad girl I'm probably going to have to keep a close eye on you" Mei said to herself in the process of yawning and stretching her arms. She looked at the clock and it was already 10 o'clock "looks like I've been here way to long." She mumble to herself. Mei collected all her belongings and headed to her apartment.

—time skip to Mei's apartment——

Mei arrived at the apartment building. She walked up to the fourth floor and look down the hall and saw boxes around her door well not her door but the room across from her room. Mei walked upped to room 416 wondering when these boxes got here and when did she get a neighbor.
Mei turned around wondered who is my new neighbor maybe I should knock and see who it is. Never mind its way to late and I can figure that out another day. Right now I'm just too hungry and tired. So she went straight into her apartment to make dinner.

————time skip to the morning of the first day of school—————

Mei woke up and did her usual normal morning routine. Which was waking up around 6:30 or 6:45 if she was feeling crazy. Then she would normally take a shower and brush her hair and teeth. After that she got dressed then she would normally eat breakfast at the house, but since it was the first day of school she decided to go get breakfast from the closest coffee shop. Once she got her coffee and bagel she started for the door and as she was heading out another girl with chestnut blonde hair and a leather jacket on over a school uniform ran into her. But, Mei was running late so she mumbled an apology and ran to the school.
Once Mei got to the Academy it was 8:10 so she didn't even worry about dropping her bags off. She stayed at the front gate and around 8:13 Ume Okogi showed up.
"Hey sweet heart how are you this morning? Sorry for Yuzu being a little late. She should be here any minute she was just coming from her apartment." Ume said while checking her phone.
"It's fine I haven't been here to long." Mei said with a small smile. Other girls were arriving at the school while Mei and Ume continue their conversation until it was interrupted but this thunderous rumbling and the noise was getting closer. Mei look at the entrance to see this all black motorcycle pull inside the gate with a girl on it that had a black helmet on and a black leather jacket on and a school uniform on underneath it.
"Oh God" was all Mei could hear Ume say as she approached the bike. May realized that the girl on the bike was causing a scene. So she used her professional voice and told everyone to go to class. Finally Mei laid her eyes on the girl on the bike and within seconds all she could think was oh God as she watched the girl slip her helmet off and shake her hair out. This girl...this girl is gorgeous. Yep I am definitely going to have to keep my eyes on her I would hate for her to bother someone.
As Mei walked up Ume turned to Yuzu and said "this is Mei she is the student council president at this Academy. Mei this is my daughter Yuzu."
Yuzu was looking at Mei with her emerald green eyes and smiled as she said "Hey coffee shop girl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so give me all the feedback you want over this chapter please because once again this is my first fanfic!!