Chapter 17- Keefe

She was going to go. She was going to go and leave me here and never come back. 

"No." I said, tears starting to form. She looked at me, her eyes watering.

"There's no other choice, Keefe." She said, sounding like she was going to cry. She looked away. Sophie tried to reach for an eyelash, but I grabbed her hand before she could. She gave me a sad smile. We all sat there in silence for about half an hour, nobody knowing what to say. Slowly everyone fell back to sleep, until only Sophie and I were left awake.

"Please don't go." I said it, putting all my emotions into the 3 words. I couldn't let her leave and make the same mistakes as me. She just smiled at me sadly, and leaned against me. I took a deep breath and looked down at her. She was looking at me. I leaned in and kissed her. Wow. It was amazing. She smiled again. 

"I love you Sophie, please don't go." I told her.

"I love you too Keefe." That's what she said before falling asleep in my arms. Tomorrow was going to be the Worst. Day. Ever.

Hey y'all! Sorry this chapter is reallyyy short it's just a filler. I just been loosing interest in life lately so I'm sorry. Hope y'all are enjoying the story. -Allybear